Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tranmere

gonzo

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I understand the need for it to happen,but it has to be short term, further delays to the take over and we should not expect any favours. 

Sounds like you would rather have no club than lose every week. 

5 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Staying alive is the most important thing . But it needs sorting soon .  The novelty will soon wear off Going away for most getting beat 5 nil and can’t imagine how many are going to turn up at home midweek when it’s pissing down in October 

There doesn’t seem to be that much interest for Doncaster at the moment although I guess sales could pick up 

Think Parkinson’ s comments in Bolton news sums it up 

“Forget all the lawyers making loads of money out of this situation, the main players in the deal should go somewhere, sit down in a room, and don’t come out until it is sorted. It’s as simple as that.

“I’d imagine we are making some lawyers really, really rich. Sort this situation out.

“We are Bolton Wanderers, one of the founder members of the Football League, and we’ve had enough.

“It is just unacceptable.”

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

Sounds like you would rather have no club than lose every week. 

Losing not a concern but sending kids into battle when they are clearly not ready is boiling my piss. 

I’m hoping we don’t liquidate before I am back in the country, I’ll be going every match I can when I’m back. 

• Site Supporter

Time some folk learned to stop drinking about two pints earlier than this guy did today...

Or attend games matches with "mates" who persuade him not to be a twat rather than "mates" who dare him to be a twat.

45 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

“Forget all the lawyers making loads of money out of this situation, the main players in the deal should go somewhere, sit down in a room, and don’t come out until it is sorted. It’s as simple as that.

“I’d imagine we are making some lawyers really, really rich. Sort this situation out.

“We are Bolton Wanderers, one of the founder members of the Football League, and we’ve had enough.

Parky is bang on. The FL woman needs to meet Football Ventures and Bassini early this week and sort out which of the two will get their money out.Appleton has had 3 months on a fantastic hourly rate and failed to get his job done.

5 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

I have been a critic of Parkinson’s as well last couple of seasons but  got to ask what keeps him from walking away he looks fucked with stress on every interview    Can only be the kids playing and the supporters 

Let the man carry on, who the fuck would take over in his position.

• Site Supporter
43 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Geoff did us proud, ran rings around stewards for 10 seconds before he was wrestled to the ground by 3 of them. 

Gonna miss Geoff 🙄

How slow is he at running?

Got to be honest, he looked a right spaz.

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

What a load of over exaggerated shit. We’re still alive and we’re competitive. We’ve got 1 point from 3 which is more than some league teams. Yes the kids look knackered but if you’re telling me they’d rather go back to playing in front of their family and a few dogs on Saturday rather than 2,000 fans who will back then whether they win lose or draw them you’re mad.

We’re in the shit; we all know we are. We’re holding things together by a thread, but we still had 2,200 fans in an away end backing the club for the afternoon. That’s all that matters. I want the takeover to happen, I want us to be competitive, but for as long as it doesn’t happen I will pay to watch these young lads play for Bolton. I don’t care if we lose, I will cheer a corner and free kicks like a goal and a point feels like we’ve won the league:

If we’re in league 2 next season but have FV as owners then so be it: We’ll take thousands to Salford and show them what a proper club is all about. Just be patient and give the kids as much support as you can for now.

They’ll get my support always, but folk who think these kids should be wheeled out humiliated time and again can fuck right off. 

4 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

I’d take this over being in Bury’s position 

Talking of Bury, we are due to play them in a couple of weeks. If we can accept another couple of thrashings this week, we then get either a week off or a game against a team no more experienced than us. That's a bit of a carrot to keep the show on the road till the end of the month then relative breathing space.

5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

They’ll get my support always, but folk who think these kids should be wheeled out humiliated time and again can fuck right off. 

Your really missing the point. The kids know they are inexperienced and up against it but they are giving everything they have got. With the fans behind them its heaven playing first team football much earlier than they could imagine. Its not humiliating them at all; in fact its the opposite its giving them confidence without fear.

We are going to lose most games until we get some more senior players in but we have to play

Edited by RUREADY2ROLL

Who the hell is suggesting we don't play? PISS OFF

Care of duty to the kids? PISS OFF! you bunch of snowflakes! Tell 15 yr old Franny Lee if he wanted a care of duty! 

We are where we are & it's not great, nor ideal, but I'll bet you a penny to a pinch of shit those lads are loving every minute of this opportunity. Remember when you were a kid? You were playing everyday, school, local club, county, academy! Care of duty..PISS OFF.

I'd rather watch them men/kids giving it there all, than the Shite I've watched supposed professionals dish up in the last 6 years plus.

I've started enjoying football again, they've gave 100% so I'll give them 100% support back. There's 5 Lads out of those playing recently that I think are good enough for their chance & will build over the next couple of years or so. I've watched worse supposed professional sides than that, some folk have short memories. Last year I left games after we went 1-0 down, because it WAS game over. This year so far, I've stopped to the end everytime to applaud them off.

If you don't understand why.... No need to apply

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Farnywhite said:

Phil, it's not like buying an house mate