Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Casino said:

Have I just read that court could delay judgement while allowing the admin to crack on and sell to FV or whoever

 

Ie bassini may win damages from KA but not affect the ownership of the club?

Would love to think the outcome of the case wouldn't have any effect on the ownership but it's clear Bassini isn't going anywhere and seems to genuinely want the club. We're going to continue being in limbo I can tell.

Like an annoying fucker who doesn't know when he's been dumped and keeps turning up at the door as if nowts happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, burnden said:

 

Hope they give an indication of what time they'll be going on sale or it could be a case of fastest finger first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Would love to think the outcome of the case wouldn't have any effect on the ownership but it's clear Bassini isn't going anywhere and seems to genuinely want the club. We're going to continue being in limbo I can tell.

Like an annoying fucker who doesn't know when he's been dumped and keeps turning up at the door as if nowts happened.

I don't see him getting the club.

Just wants some dosh off ken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ffs will have to stay at work until past 5pm instead of leaving at 4.57pm as normal :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the train situation? Meet up in Liverpool and then go in fives in a black cab?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MickyD said:

What's the train situation? Meet up in Liverpool and then go in fives in a black cab?

As of yesterday, Merseyrail hadn't had any confirmed dates on the strike so everything still scheduled to run on the Wirral line, though that's obviously subject to change.

Anyone know what the going rate is for a return taxi from Liverpool to the ground?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, MickyD said:

What's the train situation? Meet up in Liverpool and then go in fives in a black cab?

Strike or no strike its not worth it gettign the mersey rail. far easier / cheaper to just get a cab 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

As of yesterday, Merseyrail hadn't had any confirmed dates on the strike so everything still scheduled to run on the Wirral line, though that's obviously subject to change.

Anyone know what the going rate is for a return taxi from Liverpool to the ground?

I saw a News article in the Liverpool Echo saying they were planning to strike on the 24th Aug, 3 weekends in Sept & 2 in Oct. No mention of this weekend, though the news article was from late July so may have changed.

You can also get buses from near Lime St station which take 16 mins to Tranmere & drop off closer to the ground than the train stations are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

I saw a News article in the Liverpool Echo saying they were planning to strike on the 24th Aug, 3 weekends in Sept & 2 in Oct. No mention of this weekend, though the news article was from late July so may have changed.

You can also get buses from near Lime St station which take 16 mins to Tranmere & drop off closer to the ground than the train stations are.

The cross river service buses are every few mins on St Thomas St near Queens Sq, a good selection of pubs in the area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Got through to saving details and fucked me off ffs 

Selections have been getting saved for about 10 minutes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.