Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

20 years of WanderersWays

Happy Wanderer

• Site Supporter
10 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Thinking about it, there aren't any regular female posters on here since NB left the building.

Bit of a geezer gaff innit.

I think there's at least one. Can't recall her name but she has a picture of a baby as her aviator; could be a nurse or something. Or maybe I'm just guessing.

5 hours ago, MickyD said:

I've met you. You're right, you could! 🤣

When I met most of you I could have passed for a 12 year old anorexic lesbian but I've had two kids, put on 4 stone and aged 20 years in the last 6 years. 

What a great read.

Loved the Rivals chat room wind ups and invasions.

Mrs C yelling Mike Hunt at me several times across a sold out Spikey gig at Albert Halls was fun....

Forgot about so many of the posters mentioned

Think Jules mentioned earlier, the support from this site is unbelievable, from the beach balls, sportsmans dinners, and general kindness. Happy you should be proud of what you have done.

8 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

What a great read.

Loved the Rivals chat room wind ups and invasions.

Mrs C yelling Mike Hunt at me several times across a sold out Spikey gig at Albert Halls was fun....

Forgot about so many of the posters mentioned

Think Jules mentioned earlier, the support from this site is unbelievable, from the beach balls, sportsmans dinners, and general kindness. Happy you should be proud of what you have done.

There are a few cunts on here too 

On 26/07/2019 at 21:35, gonzo said:

I liked Miami white thinking maximus was a bent copper sat outside his house :D 

that was a bit odd wasn't it, funny as fuck, but odd

maximus really was dick

Edited by Sweep

• The topic was unpinned
  • 9 months later...
On 18/07/2019 at 19:50, MickyD said:

I think I joined the morning we all queued up for Carling Cup Final (Boro) tickets. I got talking to someone in the queue and then used to spend all my days off work just pissing my sides and joining in the wind-ups.

Re: Kermit... I don't think I'd met LW yet when he admitted to wanking into a Kermit soft toy. The funniest bit though, was the genius Mod who swapped his aviator [sic] to the Kermit puppet spreading his own arse. I was howling. I really did think, "What the fuck?" but then, having met him, all the questions being raised were answered. Most of the folk off here I met at away games were as a result of LW's introductions. He'd drag me across a pub to them or them to me just to say, "This is MickyD"

There was once talk of having a discreet pin badge to identify ourselves. What happened to that? https://www.everythingbranded.co.uk/soft-enamel-badge-20mm?gclid=CjwKCAjwscDpBRBnEiwAnQ0HQJQqfBJNAxDhlh6zyJz9d-q7Voiy--lMPRisJj6WGN-l4vrM3MKOTRoCMRwQAvD_BwE

Cheap as chips and maybe a fund raiser.

THAT flag! Brought in some real crackpots.

Someone remind me which machine broke and the poster was advised to get a new flux capacitor.

😂😂👍

met some decent lads on hear 

some I class as real friends now