Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

20 years of WanderersWays

Happy Wanderer

Back to Serbia, my favourite Euro outing, ordering a minibus from a bloke called 'Dragan' and him emailing me back 'Dont worry, the minibus is amour plated' Sloane Street Massive was the lad glassed. Dragan telling me he had a bar called United, we all went on the day after the match and give him loads of shit because of the name of his bar so he shut it and said 'I'm going out with my English friends' then telling me his sorded past of being a sniper during the conflict with the Balkan wars and crying, unfortunately he'd brought his daughter our with us and most were more interested in shagging her than his war tales

22 hours ago, dave2980 said:

What's happened to Little Whitt? I actually miss the illerate deviant fuckers posts.

Is he locked in NB and Smiffs love dungeon?

Was with Smiffs in Portugal, Cheese got to much for him so he left, as did No Balls. Whitt is with her majesty in one of her hotels for his deviancy, he'll be back for Christmas

Edited by Widnes Two Hats

Guimareas, Deciding we were going with Happy Wanderer, 12 of us, then getting a PM off Big Toe 'Can I come with with your lot as i've no friends' nothing like that but he came, turned out to be a nice lad, sold 10 beach balls to Jules Darby when he had hair, Met the Totty lads in Lisbon but thats another story. Turismo in Braga 'Have you got any beer left' Owner 'We've got stout with lime' just give me the fucking bottles

First sportsman’s dinner was fun. 

I remember nothing for 24 hours. 

Amsterdam trip ‘can we do chan in here ? No just cake and mushrooms’ 

Pre season at Bradford, last time I saw Ferny. Widnes chucked out of one of my regular pubs in Bingley. Back to my mates who was away. Sat drinking his wine. 

Some great times with great people. 

Edited by Ani

Lisbon, telling a one time poster that I'd fingered her mum then having to apologise as her sister threatened to throw my bag into the water which had about 10g of coke in it, taking young Ryan who was about 20 back to our hotel as he'd spent about £100 on MDMA or was that Munich, cant remember but he spent many days in mine and Mr H's room without being bummed

Serbia, to copper 'We are going for a walk upto Republica Square' Copper, 'You must speak to my boss' then handing me a walkie talkie 'Hello, who is this' ' It's Widnes, who the shitting hell are you' 'My name is Oleg, I'm the chief of police here in Belgrage, you must ring me everytime you move so I can keep you safe' OK, then Jay C and Brixton discovering Jaeger bombs in the Sports bar at Republica Square

Call from an unidentified number 'Hello' 'Hello this is Oleg, we've arranged taxis to an Irish bar, don't pay the taxis as the city or Belgrade has paid for them' Cheers. Third phone call from an unidentified number 'This is Oleg again, you are all going home, you've been an absolute disgrace in the Irish bar' OK she's a lunatic

Southampton organised by Miami, think I'd had every drug apart from Heroin by about 10am, Jimmy one of our lot set a flag on fire that was about 100 years old, women in pub 'You're by far the worst supporters we've ever seen PB looking the same as ' Violet Beauregarde' from Willy Wonka on the way down

4 hours ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

Southampton organised by Miami, think I'd had every drug apart from Heroin by about 10am, Jimmy one of our lot set a flag on fire that was about 100 years old, women in pub 'You're by far the worst supporters we've ever seen PB looking the same as ' Violet Beauregarde' from Willy Wonka on the way down

I get the two mixed up.

One we stopped in Banbury on the way home and basically looted an off-licence. Some quiet little village off besieged with 70 odd bolton lads on Saturday night. Fuck me :D....remember JS getting back on the bus Proud as punch with 6 big bottles of Smirnoff ice which ultimately turned out to be Schweppes bitter lemon haha

One of em we bumped in to Wrexham at the services and we all ended up in the kitchen of a Burger King, out through the back and pretty much on the motorway :D

Derby was epic although the decision to get off the coaches too soon fucked it :) ...was it after that Blackburn were in town when we got back?

The sportmans dinners were ace, first one we all ended up in the moat house with Kevin Nolan. Me Ani, Smiffs and Miami left  at 8am to go and watch Ireland in the World Cup. Last saw one of the party dancing with a street sweeper machine thing trying to key bing in broad daylight haha

Its had it all this place, hoolie trips, Euro jollies, sportsman’s dinners, big gay pile ons, summer piss ups etc etc ...

Friendships, marriages and all out adultery with some prison sentences to boot. Plus a few heart attacks, nervous breakdowns, one or two deaths and a shit load of money raised for charity 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

20 hours ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

Mr Andrson who was a teacher said Widnes lets have a line, went into a bog with him and he put a full bag of chan on the cubile 'What do I do next' Widnes, 'you havent done this before have you' next thing he's being arrested for selling class A's to school children

Funny how the name Anderson crops up on this and the going bust thread. 

Were the two related ? 

21 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I get the two mixed up.

One we stopped in Banbury on the way home and basically looted an off-licence. Some quiet little village off besieged with 70 odd bolton lads on Saturday night. Fuck me :D....remember JS getting back on the bus Proud as punch with 6 big bottles of Smirnoff ice which ultimately turned out to be Schweppes bitter lemon haha

One of em we bumped in to Wrexham at the services and we all ended up in the kitchen of a Burger King, out through the back and pretty much on the motorway :D

Derby was epic although the decision to get off the coaches too soon fucked it :) ...was it after that Blackburn were in town when we got back?

The sportmans dinners were ace, first one we all ended up in the moat house with Kevin Nolan. Me Ani, Smiffs and Miami left  at 8am to go and watch Ireland in the World Cup. Last saw one of the party dancing with a street sweeper machine thing trying to key bing in broad daylight haha

Its had it all this place, hoolie trips, Euro jollies, sportsman’s dinners, big gay pile ons, summer piss ups etc etc ...

Friendships, marriages and all out adultery with some prison sentences to boot. Plus a few heart attacks, nervous breakdowns, one or two deaths and a shit load of money raised for charity 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Stopping at Banbury and bumping into Wrexham were the same trip mate.

Mind you, so much happened on that trip, it’s hard to remember everything.

We only stopped at the services to allow Baz’s taxi to catch us up....after he’d been asleep on a bench in Argos, 4 miles from the ground and missed the coach :D

19 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I get the two mixed up.

I was still in the Moathouse when you were all there, slept in the bog for about 3 hours when a prostitue got murdered, left at 8.am when we went watching Irelend and got thrown out for buying Ani a pint as he'd been banned for kidnapping a road cleaner, put my suit jacket on and went home about 3pm back to Widnes after a couple in thee Cattle Market then realised it wasn't mine, was Ani's so we swapped back later. Was suppossed to be going out with my Mrs to watch a play in Liverpool but slept for 2 days

26 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I get the two mixed up.

It was after Leicester when we won 5-0 that Blackburn were in the Balmoral mate, they’d been to Derby the same day.

Within seconds, they were the record holder of the Lancashire 400 metres sprint :D

3 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

I was still in the Moathouse when you were all there, slept in the bog for about 3 hours when a prostitue got murdered, left at 8.am when we went watching Irelend and got thrown out for buying Ani a pint as he'd been banned for kidnapping a road cleaner, put my suit jacket on and went home about 3pm back to Widnes after a couple in thee Cattle Market then realised it wasn't mine, was Ani's so we swapped back later. Was suppossed to be going out with my Mrs to watch a play in Liverpool but slept for 2 days

Fuck me....Ani was totally pickled but still rambled all day about losing his jacket....Jasper Conrad IIRC.....he was even bleating about it when he pissed everywhere in the vault in the Cattle Market much to P’s dismay :D

Getting told to leave the brekky area in the Moathouse...all went up to Ani’s room only to find Shunky’s lot already in there off their tits...

Who remembers Ani and the line of sugar....hey diddle diddle, go for the middle :D