Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Moon landings (?)

Underpants

3 hours ago, fatolive said:

Well I think that proves conclusively that the bum (Aldred) takes the easy matches, fighting other bums...

That muppet should've seen that coming, MickyD was right, he may as well have sent him a telegram first.

He could have easily stepped back to avoid that one and landed a titanic overhand right of his own flush on his temple. 5-4-3-2-1 and Buzz is out for the count.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

1 hour ago, kent_white said:

If you jizzed in zero gravity - would it look more like a long string of spaghetti or one of them round water blobs that always seem to be floating around on the ISS?

Standard chap would be spaghetti option 1. 

For a  heavy cummer with poor directional control the force of ejaculation would result in the rounded blob, whilst the lack of gravity would negate the distributive impact of the poor directional control, resulting in option 2. 

7 minutes ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

Standard chap would be spaghetti option 1. 

For a  heavy cummer with poor directional control the force of ejaculation would result in the rounded blob, whilst the lack of gravity would negate the distributive impact of the poor directional control, resulting in option 2. 

It's fascinating all this isn't it? No wonder Brian Cox loves it so much. The filthy get.

• Site Supporter

They went to the moon, and have been a couple of times since.

trouble is, there is literally fuck all reason to go back. It’s a rock that costs a billion £ to get to.

mars should be the focus

2 hours ago, Spider said:

They went to the moon, and have been a couple of times since.

trouble is, there is literally fuck all reason to go back. It’s a rock that costs a billion £ to get to.

mars should be the focus

Not really, honestly read some of the books. Amazing science, but most of all a story of humanity; and Lord knows we need that more than at anytime. The post War consensus is crumbling. We have a divisive and dangerous President, a populist PM whose policies are basically fate unto the  wind.

2 hours ago, jules_darby said:

I’ve just read that we’ve left 200 tonnes of “litter” on the moon’s surface including 70 spacecraft

mental

We've got telescopes that can take pictures of stars and galaxies that are zillions of light years away. Some of them stars don't even exist anymore. But I've yet to see one picture of a flag, moon buggy or any of the so called left overs up on the moon. Well, apart from a London double decker bus.

• Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, Underpants said:

We've got telescopes that can take pictures of stars and galaxies that are zillions of light years away. Some of them stars don't even exist anymore. But I've yet to see one picture of a flag, moon buggy or any of the so called left overs up on the moon. Well, apart from a London double decker bus.

Adolf & Lord Lucan have had  a clear up. 

• Members
5 hours ago, jules_darby said:

I’ve just read that we’ve left 200 tonnes of “litter” on the moon’s surface including 70 spacecraft

mental

The perfect trial for dumping all our plastic and nuclear waste there in the future.

Glad some is doing something about it.

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, Underpants said:

Google it

they're there

• Moderators
1 hour ago, green genie said:

Beeb Click

Explains why the video technology didn't exist to allow fake moon landing footage

I firmly believe we did but once saw a documentary that put together all these reasons as to why it looked faked

They were all very convincing, and for each one they then put it to some NASA expert who just basically said "that's bollocks, next"

Clever editing maybe but I could see why suspicious minds would get sucked in

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

The Buzz Aldrin punch.

The loon had been following him around for fucking ages giving him shit.

They release the last 2 minutes when he's finally had enough.

Exactly, been annoying him for ages, and only punched him when he calls him a liar and a coward. 

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

The Buzz Aldrin punch.

The loon had been following him around for fucking ages giving him shit.

They release the last 2 minutes when he's finally had enough.

To be fair I thought he was justified based on the 2 mins of that video

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

To be fair I thought he was justified based on the 2 mins of that video

Same here. He risked his life on a hugely dodgy mission to land on the moon in a double walled biscuit tin and miraculously returned to earth unscathed. Then some crank flat earther gives him shit and deserves everything he gets. 

One of my favourite podcasts were discussing moon landing conspiracy theories this week if anyone fancies a listen. Very interesting if you're into science and critical thinking. 

https://www.theskepticsguide.org/

The moon landing one was from a live show which always sound a bit shit - the normal studio ones are recorded much better.......