Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

7 minutes ago, burnden said:

Was 430 last season i think ,  renewal 293 + 100 paid for 5 home game tickets so £37 difference.

You can’t do it like that. The price on a per game basis was set in administration. Divide season ticket price by 17 gives you per game basis. Anything else is not to do with ST price. 

5 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

You can’t do it like that. The price on a per game basis was set in administration. Divide season ticket price by 17 gives you per game basis. Anything else is not to do with ST price. 

Of course you can do it that way. That’s what he’s paid to watch us this season.

29 minutes ago, tomski said:

Of course you can do it that way. That’s what he’s paid to watch us this season.

Under 18s that attend the first 5 games have paid £50.  Its only £57 for the last 17 games (and £42 for U12s).  We are all grateful we played at all knowing what could have happened, let's just draw a line under the other 5 games, what would Bury fans be willing to pay to have some games to attend. 

9 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Under 18s that attend the first 5 games have paid £50.  Its only £57 for the last 17 games (and £42 for U12s).  We are all grateful we played at all knowing what could have happened, let's just draw a line under the other 5 games, what would Bury fans be willing to pay to have some games to attend. 

Bang on! 

What those of us who've attended home games already have paid to see those games is fairly irrelevant in my opinion when it comes to us discussing FV's first attempts at a season ticket.

For Junior (who'll be 15 before the season's out) and I to attend the 17 games offered will cost me less than £20 per game, which is a saving on last season.

15 minutes ago, Traf said:

What those of us who've attended home games already have paid to see those games is fairly irrelevant in my opinion when it comes to us discussing FV's first attempts at a season ticket.

For Junior (who'll be 15 before the season's out) and I to attend the 17 games offered will cost me less than £20 per game, which is a saving on last season.

This. It’s price per game on season ticket that matters. It’s good value.

25 minutes ago, Traf said:

And a significant saving on if you didn’t bother with a season ticket for the rest of this season and just bought tickets every week. It is that line of thinking that appears to be what the Twitter moaners are failing to understand, as if it was going to be £216 for 22 games (not to mention the fact we’re the only club who knew we’d be a game short).