Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

1 hour ago, jules_darby said:

I’ve emailed my old contact, sales@ and the ticket email about hospitality options

Not had an acknowledgement, never mind a reply.

Good job the club has loads of ££ and they don’t need ticket money 

When they reply pal, don't forget to fill up 

I popped down to the Stadium yesterday to ask about Hospitality and I was directed to Main Reception from a very busy Ticket Office. Main Reception rang through for me and a couple of minutes later a lady joined me in the reception area. She informed me that she had a prior appointment in 20 mins but would go through all the options with me. I decided to go Platinum in the end and interestingly she was unable to accept payment from my Debit Card at that time. Bank Transfer however was acceptable and I should be receiving details today via email to complete the transaction. When I asked her how busy they were she replied that they’ve been “snowed under”. She also informed me when asked that the new owners were like a “breath of fresh air”. 

11 minutes ago, trotter1966 said:

I popped down to the Stadium yesterday to ask about Hospitality and I was directed to Main Reception from a very busy Ticket Office. Main Reception rang through for me and a couple of minutes later a lady joined me in the reception area. She informed me that she had a prior appointment in 20 mins but would go through all the options with me. I decided to go Platinum in the end and interestingly she was unable to accept payment from my Debit Card at that time. Bank Transfer however was acceptable and I should be receiving details today via email to complete the transaction. When I asked her how busy they were she replied that they’ve been “snowed under”. She also informed me when asked that the new owners were like a “breath of fresh air”. 

I don't suppose you've got a price list of those options she offered you?

3 hours ago, jules_darby said:

In office hours I don’t have the time at the minute unfortunately. Check how rarely I’m on here these days

sure it’ll be fine, I’m not skriking 

it’s just not what I’d want from my business or any that’s short of dough 

thinly haired  veiled alan sugar

Traf in answer to your question. My previous seat was in the West Stand Upper and I fancied staying on that side of the Stadium tbh. My only choice she informed me was to go with Platinum so we skipped the other options in the East Stand so I wasn’t quoted prices for those packages. For information I’ll be paying £1750.00 which will also include the postponed Doncaster fixture.

2 hours ago, trotter1966 said:

Traf in answer to your question. My previous seat was in the West Stand Upper and I fancied staying on that side of the Stadium tbh. My only choice she informed me was to go with Platinum so we skipped the other options in the East Stand so I wasn’t quoted prices for those packages. For information I’ll be paying £1750.00 which will also include the postponed Doncaster fixture.

Thank you.

I'll give them a call later.

• Members
16 hours ago, jules_darby said:

I’ve emailed my old contact, sales@ and the ticket email about hospitality options

Not had an acknowledgement, never mind a reply.

Good job the club has loads of ££ and they don’t need ticket money 

They just announced prices for Oxford and Sunderland games  https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2019/september/hospitality-available-for-oxford-united-and-sunderland-league-clashes/

Edited by burnden

3 hours ago, burnden said:

Thanks buddy

I meant for the season.

she called me today TBF but I’m so busy I can’t speak most of the working day, hence sending an email

I also don’t want to be one to complain, but the website says email us before Monday to cancel your DD (I’m paying up front this year).

Did that this morning, had a response telling me they’d cancel my DD when I come in to pay for my tickets.

What’s all that about? 1 of the 4 tickets from last year (that incidentally isn’t renewing) was paid for up front but is now seemingly added on to a DD, and I’m also looking at moving seats, potentially to join others. It also presumably imposes a deadline of Monday for me to go down and pay for my tickets, even though there’s 4 weeks before I can use them.

If I wasn’t actually intending to renew would I have no choice?

2 minutes ago, QFPants said:

I also don’t want to be one to complain, but the website says email us before Monday to cancel your DD (I’m paying up front this year).

Did that this morning, had a response telling me they’d cancel my DD when I come in to pay for my tickets.

What’s all that about? 1 of the 4 tickets from last year (that incidentally isn’t renewing) was paid for up front but is now seemingly added on to a DD, and I’m also looking at moving seats, potentially to join others. It also presumably imposes a deadline of Monday for me to go down and pay for my tickets, even though there’s 4 weeks before I can use them.

If I wasn’t actually intending to renew would I have no choice?

Well at least you've had a reply!

I'm guessing when I get mine it will be a similar reply then, if so there's no chance for me to get down there before Monday!

3 minutes ago, Piemon said:

When do they go on general sale so we can move seats?

I cancelled my DD in June that i took out for 2 ST's in the North lower last season.

I just clicked on the link on this thread for season tickets, then bought 2 in the ESL with no problems.

Not gone for the DD option this time though.