Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Big E said:

Lets look at this. 

You are saying you don't understand despite folk providing there reasons. 

If they said it didn't make sense you would have posted the opposite. 

So you think I just disagree for the sake of disagreeing? 

Or maybe I should agree because it'd be nice? 

What a load of bollocks!

The person I'm discussing this subject with even said I had a point so what are you getting streamed up about? 

Tell you what, create a forum where everyone shares the same opinion and see how long it lasts. 

Or where if you don't agree you aren't allowed to respond in case BigE gets upset that you're arguing a point.  

3 minutes ago, MickyD said:

So you think I just disagree for the sake of disagreeing? 

Or maybe I should agree because it'd be nice? 

What a load of bollocks!

The person I'm discussing this subject with even said I had a point so what are you getting streamed up about? 

Tell you what, create a forum where everyone shares the same opinion and see how long it lasts. 

Or where if you don't agree you aren't allowed to respond in case BigE gets upset that you're arguing a point.  

in a nutshell

1 hour ago, Okocha10 said:

I had that fucker Thogden sat behind me at the Tranmere game, in the Lofthouse stand lower. Not half fucking weird someone sat commentating the full game on their phone. Hope he's not sat behind me next game so I don't have urge to punch him.

You must sit directly behind me 

6 hours ago, Okocha10 said:

I had that fucker Thogden sat behind me at the Tranmere game, in the Lofthouse stand lower. Not half fucking weird someone sat commentating the full game on their phone. Hope he's not sat behind me next game so I don't have urge to punch him.

I think I would have to move!! - The little southern fucker gets right on my tits

1 hour ago, bwfc2003 said:

I think I would have to move!! - The little southern fucker gets right on my tits

He is Bolton and for that reason wherever he comes from we should applause them

If someone has an issue with him commentating during the game maybe a word in the ear might get the point across; he needs to be in seats where he doesn't piss people off though

• Site Supporter
16 hours ago, Traf said:

Surprisingly, one of the last to leave. Junior likes to go down to the front, when the additional time board goes up, so she can see them coming off and clap them off.

Top stuff. I had this image of you shooting off back north to the greenery of North Lancashire.

3 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

seems the upper tiers don’t lose money and the consensus among fans was keep them open, club to decide in the next week. 

Cheers for that, I couldn’t attend but emailed the club my own observations and thoughts. 

I like my seats in the Lofthouse upper 

On 06/02/2020 at 14:42, bwfc2003 said:

To be fair if he is doing Donny midweek from London he is putting miles in. 

I could not be arsed from Leeds.