Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

19 minutes ago, ProfessorWoland said:

Just had a call from my mum who is worried that she won't get her tickets, on the website they're greyed out.

I've told her that of course they've not sold them, they're greyed out because they're reserved for her.

Have I 'unintentionally misspoke' and do I need to drive to Birmingham to test my eyesight?

The available / unavailable counts for nowt 

• Site Supporter
22 hours ago, embankment said:

They gave up asking me to sit , seasons ago.

My stock reply was always the same.

" i am not blocking anyones view but if you get all the away fans to sit , i will ." 

If its a new steward they normally go and find a controller , he has a quick glance and shakes his head.

I'm a 66 year old bloke. What's the point of a steward walking up all the step just to tell me to sit down? I'll be standing up again before he gets halfway down. He's not going to make himself look a dick so often. He'll just leave me to it. They all have so far.

8 hours ago, barrycowdrill said:

Finally sorted 

typically was on a conf call when they rang but very kindly rang me back. Renewed there and then. Cheers Janet 

link to iFollow will also also provided with the e ticket to subscribe to the home games in Sept 

Sorted 2 of mine out online, but need to change a juvenile to a senior citizen - emailed Monday, but still not heard back yet.

• Site Supporter

Got my phone call today and bought all three. I had asked the question about moving onto row Z in the next block along towards South Stand. I pointed out that removing the netting will help  with the social distancing but she said I’d need to buy my existing tickets and then change if they become available.