Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

1 hour ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I know a few lomg-term season tocket holders who aren't planning to buy their season tickets until supporters are allowed in.

Do we reckon they'll still be on sale in October (or whenever it is)?

Seats are still reserved, so I reckon so

8 hours ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I know a few lomg-term season tocket holders who aren't planning to buy their season tickets until supporters are allowed in.

Do we reckon they'll still be on sale in October (or whenever it is)?

What's their reasoning? Will season tickets drop in price as the season goes on? I'm not really sure how it works.

Just been reading the EFL have secured a deal with sky to allow all clubs to stream all games through their websites / iFollow

ST holders will of course be free whilst fans aren’t allowed in. Beyond that it’s £10 a game. That will help the ‘floaters’ but also gives access to all away games

PL are also working on the fact no away fans will be in all season. Anything less then full capacity will be home fans only. Will apply through all levels too i would think 

• Site Supporter

Now then, this I follow, I know it will have been answered previously but I’ve never given it a second thought before.

Can I stream it on to an iPad or does it have to be p.c/laptop, or even better, Cani stream directly to my tv with one of these smart tv’s?

• Members
12 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Kind of 

with aways though you have many who watch them on fire sticks and you will get one buying with mates coming around to watch it 

Charge them and send the bunce to the club. 

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Kind of 

with aways though you have many who watch them on fire sticks and you will get one buying with mates coming around to watch it 

Ah, fire sticks - I’m going to have to have a pint or 3 with someone who knows there way around this technology shit and bring myself up to speed

32 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Kind of 

Yeh true 

I’ve always been an upstanding sky customer but got rid a while back. Moving over to the dark side in the not too distant future so will watch them all for nowt myself. Will offer £5 entry to those who can’t view 😂

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Now then, this I follow, I know it will have been answered previously but I’ve never given it a second thought before.

Can I stream it on to an iPad or does it have to be p.c/laptop, or even better, Cani stream directly to my tv with one of these smart tv’s?

It's streamed via a browser

So if you've got Safari on your ipad that should be reet

They need to do an app though, if they haven't already

Edit

Looks like you can watch them via the official bwfc app

Edited by ZicoKelly

2 minutes ago, marple whites said:

Ticket office phoned me yesterday - missed the call, didn’t leave a message and never rang back !

rang the number back that they rang me from and it just rang out 😡

That happened to me earlier this week.  I'm sure they'll get to us...

32 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Regarding Bolton Central shop and ticketing how come it’s not open?

i get staffing costs will be effected at the moment but surely with the kit and season tickets just out it would make sense to open 

As I am sure they would shift quite a lot of merchandise with all this expectation and anyone going in for a season ticket would have a look around the shop and probably buy something.