Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

23 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Might get pitched as a once in a lifetime opportunity to have a season in the South Stand.

Did anyone have a season ticket in there for the first couple of years after we moved when we had about a third of both the upper and lower for every game? 

1 hour ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

That's good to know; I will ask the club to move me and let you have your seat back

Good lad. For the last 20 odd years that seat has known only the finest of buttocks. Be a shock for it if it was to be sullied by something substandard. 

37 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Are they selling stuff in club shop?  Does it look like a shop or is it basically just there for season tickets and the new shirts?

Fully stocked with shirts, training kit and merch. Last seasons socks £2 and the odd pair of shorts in

42 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Need to sort my 2 tickets, last season we sold 8k be great if we could repeat that. COYFWM!!

I would think we should sell 8k by the time the first attended match comes round.  If we assume you need a S/T to have a chance of watching a game this season, it means S/T sales = maximum attendance, so "8k" would be our biggest crowd of season.  In past seasons its the minimum, 8k would be the starting point for every game.   Fans need to get signed up even if they arent always available to attend, otherwise its probably a whole season without going.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Did anyone have a season ticket in there for the first couple of years after we moved when we had about a third of both the upper and lower for every game? 

Don't think so, was always a pay on the day stand i think

Went in the South upper once against Birmingham, won 3-1 iirc in 99ish

Was virtualy empty, just me and my brother and a handful of others, then some segregation, then 1500 Birmingham fans 

Obviously they shouted and sang stuff at us

13 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Don't think so, was always a pay on the day stand i think

Went in the South upper once against Birmingham, won 3-1 iirc in 99ish

Was virtualy empty, just me and my brother and a handful of others, then some segregation, then 1500 Birmingham fans 

Obviously they shouted and sang stuff at us

Was pay on the day. Used to sit in there often in our 3rd season when I didn't have a season ticket.