Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

1 hour ago, trotter1966 said:

I’ve just received the renewal details for the Platinum Suite this morning (I’ve been pestering them for weeks). If there’s a similar take up to last season and with the new Covid restrictions in force there’ll be no scope to open up that area to other fans I’m afraid. 

I think @tkonion meant the Premier Suite (where the Fanzone was/is/was) when referring to beneath the East Stand

2 hours ago, trotter1966 said:

I’ve just received the renewal details for the Platinum Suite this morning (I’ve been pestering them for weeks). If there’s a similar take up to last season and with the new Covid restrictions in force there’ll be no scope to open up that area to other fans I’m afraid. 

I've yet to receive mine for LOV but believe from those that have, I've got my wish from earlier in the thread! 

58 minutes ago, Ani said:

Over 7k which is fucking impressive. 

Got to be thinking 8-9k with another 6 days of the early purchase discount, shop now open so no online excuses and nearly 2 weeks until the season starts.

Be some going if we can get up over 9k

On 30/08/2020 at 22:54, tkonion said:

What about opening some of the suites for the match catering? The one under east stand is huge, is it called The Platinum Suite? We have catering all over the stadium,  if I remember correctly, that isn't normally open to regular fans that with a little imagination could be utilised if required.

Exactly what I was thinking TK, seems logical enough to me and is surely preferable to standing outside in the cold?

3 hours ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Is there much difference, infection risk wise, between the Premier Suite and the concourse?

It's bigger so if the concourses can't be opened due to maintaining social distancing maybe we could have some form of catering in there? A safe travel corridor if you like 😉

3 hours ago, Whitesince63 said:

Exactly what I was thinking TK, seems logical enough to me and is surely preferable to standing outside in the cold?

I took the wife to the Rod Stewart concert  at the Unibolt last year and it was a bottle only bar with card only payment, coupled with the staff all speaking fluent English (at the bar nearest me in East Upper at any rate) you were served very quickly without any significant queue building up. Something like this may also help keep the concourses clear. Being able to drink in your seat would be a boon also but that would require relaxation of the current law by government.

6 hours ago, Alf Hartigan said:

shall I , shan't I ?

Not sure I fancy shelling out £350 when they can't guarantee a game,

plus my own job being in doubt, surprised they've sold so many, fair play to all who have  bought one.

Why not buy one on the direct debit scheme & if things go tits up at work you can cancel the DD?

On 21/08/2020 at 22:15, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I know a few lomg-term season tocket holders who aren't planning to buy their season tickets until supporters are allowed in.

Do we reckon they'll still be on sale in October (or whenever it is)?

Yes they’ll be on sale in October but they will have missed out on the chance of buying at the discounted price and also missed out on watching any of the home games on ifollow.

16 minutes ago, farnworth white said:

Yes they’ll be on sale in October but they will have missed out on the chance of buying at the discounted price and also missed out on watching any of the home games on ifollow.

Good, we need supporters, not selfish cunts like them.....

1 hour ago, farnworth white said:

I would be more than pissed off if they reduced prices of new ST, by discounting the matches already played.

4 minutes ago, ZiggyStardust said:

I would be more than pissed off if they reduced prices of new ST, by discounting the matches already played.

Precisely. That would be a slap in the face for all the true supporters who've put their money into the club they love. Anybody who has the money to renew but waits until they can get into matches before doing so should hang their heads in shame.

The club should have made it clear upfront that there will be no reductions in season ticket prices until the half-tickets go on sale