Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

Club statement:

If supporters don't appear to have received their codes, they are being asked to check their spam/junk folders in case the emails have been diverted there.

If season ticket holders haven't received a code, they must email ticketsales@bwfc.co.uk immediately with their season ticket client reference number & contact details 

4 hours ago, Morizio said:

Check your online account in bwfc tickets. I hadn’t either but clicked resend email and it arrived. 

7 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

I’ve emailed I follow asking this. I’ve got 3 season tickets in my bubble, 5 in snr Biggish’s bubble and all on my email. Received 2 codes.

I think the safest way is probably email bwfc tickets with email addresses of other season tickets and ask them to issue a code

Emailed ticket office this morning  and they sent another code for grandson within the hour 

12 hours ago, captainmed said:

Sounds like a load of pissing about.

Just pay for individual games.

I really don’t understand the point in buying a ST when it’s unlikely to get you into the ground before year end anyway.

I-follow is only a fiver each if there’s 2 of you watching.

If there’s 7 games a month that’s £70, 2 season tickets costing me £50 a month on DD and I am supporting the club. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

6 minutes ago, Gonk said:

Mounts Factcheck - You only get codes for home matches

Oh well, then it’s £30/40 monthly DD for season ticket and similar for ifollow if we play 3 home games a month. Season ticket is a no brainer, especially as it funds our club. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

I do wonder if  - when  things get back to normal - they could use the fact that an ST could allow for a combo of physical and virtual attendance, in order to keep exiled fans on board. So maybe not even reduce the ST price (by much anyway) but say if you bought one of the combo ones you got to use it 12 times at turnstiles and 11 times for "free" iFollow access. Up to you which games you use for what - but after you've attended 12 times that season it won't work on the door for example. That way people who know they've no chance of most mid-weeks etc can still be encouraged to spend upfront on the ST.

14 hours ago, captainmed said:

Sounds like a load of pissing about.

Just pay for individual games.

I really don’t understand the point in buying a ST when it’s unlikely to get you into the ground before year end anyway.

I-follow is only a fiver each if there’s 2 of you watching.

Mounts is right, if everyone did that we may not have a club.

Obviously some people are not in a position to buy a ST which is fair enough.

The 8k ST's we have sold could be the difference between BWFC existing or going down the pan.

1 hour ago, Farrelli said:

Mounts is right, if everyone did that we may not have a club.

Obviously some people are not in a position to buy a ST which is fair enough.

The 8k ST's we have sold could be the difference between BWFC existing or going down the pan.

I think probably half that number would be enough for us to survive, but there’s a big difference between surviving and thriving. We’ve done enough of the former, and it’s ace to see the fans play their part in hopefully helping to achieve the latter. 

6 hours ago, SatanGreavsie said:

I do wonder if  - when  things get back to normal - they could use the fact that an ST could allow for a combo of physical and virtual attendance, in order to keep exiled fans on board. So maybe not even reduce the ST price (by much anyway) but say if you bought one of the combo ones you got to use it 12 times at turnstiles and 11 times for "free" iFollow access. Up to you which games you use for what - but after you've attended 12 times that season it won't work on the door for example. That way people who know they've no chance of most mid-weeks etc can still be encouraged to spend upfront on the ST.

Without thinking it through - that sounds like a great idea.  My only concern is that if watching on i-follow becomes an acceptable, regular alternative to turning up, there will be even less of us there for that midweek November night against Cheltenham than there would have been.

18 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Without thinking it through - that sounds like a great idea.  My only concern is that if watching on i-follow becomes an acceptable, regular alternative to turning up, there will be even less of us there for that midweek November night against Cheltenham than there would have been.

I have got a 2 hour journey each way for home games this season; last home game I went to was Peterborough in the promotion game and Blackpool the home game before that. Now that I am back in Worcestershire I want to get more games home and away but I agree it could become too easy to sit on the armchair and watch the game. 

Once we can attend its best to get us going; might be good for the club though to sell iFollow for the ones who dont want to bother

1 hour ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I assume you haven't listened to the two half wits who commentate on our games - as well as giving shout outs to any morons who email Bolton FM - they must be the worlds worst commentators EVER

49 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

I assume you haven't listened to the two half wits who commentate on our games - as well as giving shout outs to any morons who email Bolton FM - they must be the worlds worst commentators EVER

Oh I don't know about that, I enjoyed them telling me that Owen Coyle was up front for us against Crewe