Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Just having a mooch about on line looking at Oldham forum and noticed their 21/22 season tickets go on sale today , decent pricing.  https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2021/february/12022021-season-ticket-information-update/

Good way of getting a few quid in early.

Season Ticket Pricing (2021/22)

Existing Season Ticket Holders

The renewal prices below take into consideration your support and understanding of the clubs current financial position and we believe will offer one of the lowest season ticket pricing structures in the EFL.

1st-Table - B.jpg

Good idea but until it’s confirmed we can go back properly can’t see many committing, this season was a view to missing only a few months 

8 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Discount? Next seasons should be free to anyone who bought one for this season.

They should but they wont.

Suppose we knew what we were getting in to and all that.

Still expect summet. Maybe half price?

43 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Good idea but until it’s confirmed we can go back properly can’t see many committing, this season was a view to missing only a few months 

Worth it even just for iFollow. I would buy one now at those prices and it’s 99% we will be back in August 

Just now, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Worth it even just for iFollow. I would buy one now at those prices and it’s 99% we will be back in August 

You’d think so for August

however some folk simply won’t commit until it’s guaranteed 

42 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Not arsed about the season ticket money. I have no doubt it’s gone to players signing etc. 

I can see a scenario where we have come out of this ok with ST money and extra ifollow money as well as no stewarding costs and that’s also good news.

My small gripe is the offers for the shop been twice to buy presents and once I was told it hadn’t started despite being announced and 2nd time I’d missed it. Not brilliantly communicated and if it’s a pain don’t offer it. Just a tad annoying.

5 minutes ago, tomski said:

Not arsed about the season ticket money. I have no doubt it’s gone to players signing etc. 

I can see a scenario where we have come out of this ok with ST money and extra ifollow money as well as no stewarding costs and that’s also good news.

My small gripe is the offers for the shop been twice to buy presents and once I was told it hadn’t started despite being announced and 2nd time I’d missed it. Not brilliantly communicated and if it’s a pain don’t offer it. Just a tad annoying.

It was more the discount of no less than 10% off next seasons st I was pointing out, yeah I get the shop thing 

I was disappointed to find the shop discount was only a temporary thing before Christmas rather than a permanent thing which I would have thought would be a nice touch given the money outlaid.

I'd like to say I'd be holding off renewing until we know when we're back in the stadium etc but in reality I'll be ready to have my pants down whenever prices are announced. I'd snap their hand off at similar prices to the Oldham offering.