Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

Will always be things they should have added and stuff they shouldn't have included. No pasties?! No Rivi?! No Scythe?! Vernon Kay gets about still though, saw him at Wycome last season.

Anyway, I really liked it, it reminded me of home. And they didnt have to do it either. Makes me wanna charge into that stadium now.

• Site Supporter

Fuckin peasants aspiring to be elite.

Werthers, blah blah, pissy pants blah blah and now you’re gonna pollute the chosen few.

You can start on the back row and work your way down one row every season.

ESUOK.

Further proof, if any was ever needed, that Bolton fans will always find to moan about.

I liked the video for what it set out to do and for what it contained. It would have been longer than the Star Wars series if they'd put everything that people want. I also assume places/people were chosen because they loosely rhymed with each or they worked together alliteratively. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Spider said:

I like the video

Cheese, you’re a right miserable cunt at times. They’re doing stuff that promotes the club, the diversity of the town and ignores Westhoughton completely because it’s full of right weirdos, so it’s bang on point.

You are Brian Potter. You are Amir Khan. You are deaf in your right ear. Leave me out of it thanks.

Edited by Cheese

15 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You are Brian Potter. You are Amir Khan. You are deaf in your right ear. Leave me out of it thanks.

You are Chorley or somewhere not Bolton

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, Cheese said:

They’ve made a promo video with a budget of £8, a free app and a borrow of a drone off John in accounts.

You'd be moaning if they’d done a “proper” job that Evatt would have less to spend on players and tactic whiteboards.

Just comfort yourself that it appeals to Thick Dave from Breightmet who was wavering over whether or not to buy a season ticket and was swayed by a few minutes of waffle about elephants.

Edited by Spider

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Spider said:

They’ve made a promo video with a budget of £8, a free app and a borrow of a drone off John in accounts.

You'd be moaning if they’d done a “proper” job that Evatt would have less to spend on players and tactic whiteboards.

Just comfort yourself that it appeals to Thick Dave from Breightmet who was wavering over whether or not to buy a season ticket and was swayed by a few minutes of waffle about elephants.

I am very comforted by that. People like you like it. I'm happy for you.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Cheese said:

I am very comforted by that. People like you like it. I'm glad.

Not very liberal is it, this attitude. Looking down your nose at those in society less fortunate than you.

You Tory cunt 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Spider said:

Not very liberal is it, this attitude. Looking down your nose at those in society less fortunate than you.

You Tory cunt 

Fuck off you Lefty twat. Go and grow some hair on the correct end of your skull.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Cheese said:

Fuck off you Lefty twat. Go and grow some hair on the correct end of your skull.

When you’ve finished wanking all over your  Thatcher poster, do you feel all aglow with Tory superiority and go into town to sneer at the immigrants? Or do you just shout Latin obscenities at the homeless whilst waving a copy of the Daily Mail in their faces?

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Spider said:

When you’ve finished wanking all over your  Thatcher poster, do you feel all aglow with Tory superiority and go into town to sneer at the immigrants? Or do you just shout Latin obscenities at the homeless whilst waving a copy of the Daily Mail in their faces?

How many immigrants have you taken into your home to sleep on the floor in your kids bedroom? A one word answer will do. Go on. How many? FACT