Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

3 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Video seemed fine to me, apart from they missed Westhoughton out.

Now, buying an ST for someone else in your household that shares the same email. I've gone into manage account sent them a request and nowt so far

Westhoughton is in it .

Photo of Pretoria Pit memorial . In Westhoughton Church Yard.

31 minutes ago, embankment said:

Well we can't all stand on the back row.

Thats going to take some sorting  out .

For the Sunderland game last season when the upper tiers were closed I thought I'd be a smart arse lever and get back row right at the top of the steps. Loads of leg room you see?

Turned out every fucker stood up. And there was a bloke in his 50's with sunglasses,  a Louis Vuitton man bag and matching trainers, which pissed me of more than it should. Could wait to get back upstairs

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

For the Sunderland game last season when the upper tiers were closed I thought I'd be a smart arse lever and get back row right at the top of the steps. Loads of leg room you see?

Turned out every fucker stood up. And there was a bloke in his 50's with sunglasses,  a Louis Vuitton man bag and matching trainers, which pissed me of more than it should. Could wait to get back upstairs

Why did you want him to be wearing odd trainers ? 

5 hours ago, Super Bock said:

Don’t disagree, I like the ‘your town your team’ approach but it hardly gets the fire in the belly going.

There was an end of season goals compilation video years ago that opened with a few clips of the Watford and Ipswich play off losses which set the scene before moving on to us scoring a raft of goals.

It really got you going because you knew in the video our fortunes were about to be turned around. 

Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to see repeat clips of some of the shambolic matches we’ve been involved in over the last few seasons. However I think for the purpose of flogging season tickets it should have put more emphasis on the new dawn and the start of us fighting our way back.

I love the video of the fans leaving Wycombe that was the start of us fighting back. Along with the extra bits of the ground being opened for the EFL game. 

8 hours ago, mickbrown said:

Captain Med? 👀😂