Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
nottinghamtrotter

Season Tickets

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

BWFC Tickets on Twitter just told me tickets need to be bought for these 2 games and season tickets will kick in by the time October comes along.

We've paid for that many, they will almost be free

One of advantage of selling ours later means we won't have to pay for the Bury game.

Season ticket holders of all other L1 teams will have paid for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, tomski said:

If you are on D/D and didn’t cancel it will renew.

maybe its new club bank accounts, though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Casino said:

maybe its new club bank accounts, though?

Dunno. They announced that yesterday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Casino said:

maybe its new club bank accounts, though?

Hasn't been a problem for match tickets in that regard so can't see it being an issue with season tickets, especially as it's administered via Ticketmaster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tickets bought for Oxford for usual seats in NSL. Won't know about Sunderland until the week before which is a bit of a pain. Just my luck season tickets will start in October when I'm missing the Blackpool game on holiday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what the problem is with ST you can set up a DD in a couple of minutes these days.....Didn't they say ages ago even before they had completed the sale everything was in place and ready to go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, burnden said:

Not sure what the problem is with ST you can set up a DD in a couple of minutes these days.....Didn't they say ages ago even before they had completed the sale everything was in place and ready to go?

The administrators report said £10,000 had already been spent printing the season tickets.   Probably means the cards already produced with the side with the picture on, and your personal details get stamped onto the other.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When we go on sale we'll be selling a 17 game season ticket. Prices will reflect everything has transpired over the last few months.

We have to give 10-working days notice, in writing, before we can take any money from your account, on a new Direct Debit payment schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, burnden said:

When we go on sale we'll be selling a 17 game season ticket. Prices will reflect everything has transpired over the last few months.

We have to give 10-working days notice, in writing, before we can take any money from your account, on a new Direct Debit payment schedule.

Guess this means the Blackpool Sky game isn't covered, as that would be 18 games.   Unless I've missed something - we've had 2 so far, 2 more in September, and Bury off.   Out of 23 games leaves 18.

Assuming Doncaster gets replayed - do we know that will happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chrisw99 said:

Guess this means the Blackpool Sky game isn't covered, as that would be 18 games.   Unless I've missed something - we've had 2 so far, 2 more in September, and Bury off.   Out of 23 games leaves 18.

Assuming Doncaster gets replayed - do we know that will happen?

They are saying 17 - even if game is replayed some already have tickets so likely they won't use season tickets for that game to avoid seat clashes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

What we thinking here around £300 mark for an adult 

To be honest, the DD will be spread over 6/7 months this time rather than 10, so it could likely be a very similar monthly payment to what we've had before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This tweet has caused a bit of an argument on twatter.    Loads of people replying saying they should shut them this season.

I really can't see that happening.  If it did, then it would only be fair if the people who already had STs in the lower couldn't renew the same seat, otherwise all the uppers having to relocate would find the seats with the best views already taken.   Would have to be a fresh allocation for everyone. 

BWFC_Tickets's avatar

Replying to @KevanLees

At this stage, we're planning to keep the upper tiers open. However, this is subject to change pending any decision taken by our new owners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based solely on last night, of course : they'll need the upper tiers v Sunderland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

What we thinking here around £300 mark for an adult 

Hopefully minus the £105 paid for tickets so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know what the capacity of just the lower tier is?  Looking at pictures like this, seems to be far more seats in the upper but it's difficult to tell really.  Assuming a 50/50 split, would give a capacity around 14000.

Last time we were in L1 we hit 22000, 23000, ...

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/bolton-wanderers/attendances/2016-2017

 

 

Image result for reebok stadium capacity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had a look at last year's prices because am thinking of moving and only paid £32 more for ESU than would have for ESL last year, thought the difference was more than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone has more time than sense, you can go to the ticket website as though you are buying and click on every block and count the number of seats.  Can still click on all the upper tiers even though they're greyed out.

lower tier has 20 rows of seats all around.   upper tier has 23 rows at the peak but less near the corners.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

What we thinking here around £300 mark for an adult 

£17 a game.

YHIHF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, chrisw99 said:

Does anyone know what the capacity of just the lower tier is?  Looking at pictures like this, seems to be far more seats in the upper but it's difficult to tell really.  Assuming a 50/50 split, would give a capacity around 14000.

Last time we were in L1 we hit 22000, 23000, ...

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/bolton-wanderers/attendances/2016-2017

 

 

Image result for reebok stadium capacity

If i remember rightly the whole of the lower tiers total around 16,000, with the whole of the upper tiers around 12,000.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.