Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

1 hour ago, Smiley said:

Walked past Trafford FC before. Groundsmen was in. Asked him if they were allowing fans and he said they'd had a couple of hundred in for their pre-season games and would be allowing somewhere between 200-300 for their first league fixture on 19th Sept vs Tadcaster. Interesting. And the bar is open so you can stand and watch with a pint. Has a certain appeal.

Non league (below Conference at least) have been allowing fans in for a couple of weeks.  Some games are "sellouts" because capacity is reached easily, but most games are easy to attend.  As mentioned on another thread I've been to friendlies at Atherton LR and Charnock Richard, all very civilised, no restriction on where you can stand or sit but they only attract 100 or 150 so not an issue.  I had to give name etc when entering.

A few local games in FA Cup this Saturday.

2 hours ago, Marc505 said:

* In fact just had a look on the Cambridge United website and tickets for the tinpot trophy game are on open sale including away (?!)

I'll check later in the week when the league game tickets go on sale but nothing on there to suggest any restrictions regarding who can and cant buy.

Maybe having a non Bolton postcode will come right in handy in a few weeks time...

Presume the cup match isn't typical, as everyone has to buy a ticket.  They've probably sold maybe 2k S/Ts - I cant realistically see any club selling tickets for a league game to anyone else, for the foreseeable.

7 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Presume the cup match isn't typical, as everyone has to buy a ticket.  They've probably sold maybe 2k S/Ts - I cant realistically see any club selling tickets for a league game to anyone else, for the foreseeable.

We'll see, we'll see.

2 hours ago, ErnestTurnip said:

I've 3 tickets and got mine set up for iFollow last week so I could watch the Bradford game, went to set the others up for the league games and it doesn't let you register if you are under 18 (one of mine is an u18s). 

I was thinking we'd get a link for each season ticket so we had the flexibility to watch wherever but seems if you're 17 that isn't the case ?

I did the obvious but is that not a bit of a rum do ?

I would imagine all clubs will be the same.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2020/september/i-follow-guide-for-ipswich-fans/

2 hours ago, Smiley said:

Walked past Trafford FC before. Groundsmen was in. Asked him if they were allowing fans and he said they'd had a couple of hundred in for their pre-season games and would be allowing somewhere between 200-300 for their first league fixture on 19th Sept vs Tadcaster. Interesting. And the bar is open so you can stand and watch with a pint. Has a certain appeal.

I did wonder if the NWCL and such would be better switching their Saturday KOs to 12 or 1pm.  Since I'll be watching us at 3pm on iFollow for the foreseeable,  a change might ensure they get more in.

I emailed the ticket office this morning regarding my season tickets and asked how many had we sold, was emailed back mid morning and told just over 8000 to date.

Very impressive considering the league we are in, the current situation regarding Covid and our inability to attend the matches, and of course the last few seasons we have endured. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

I got 1 adult & 2 U18's, got all 3 codes, all same email address, check your junk mail

Aye, two on same email. Both in a different folder. Could it also be possible that under12 wouldn't get a code- iirc can’t technically have a Google account at that age.

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, 1969 said:

Could we both use same code as both are on same email 

I’ve emailed I follow asking this. I’ve got 3 season tickets in my bubble, 5 in snr Biggish’s bubble and all on my email. Received 2 codes.

I think the safest way is probably email bwfc tickets with email addresses of other season tickets and ask them to issue a code

On 08/09/2020 at 20:42, 1969 said:

Still not recieved season tickets or email even though I paid for them about 3 weeks ago and does anybody know how to link them to ifollow when/if I get them

Check your online account in bwfc tickets. I hadn’t either but clicked resend email and it arrived.