Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

2 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

If i remember rightly the whole of the lower tiers total around 16,000, with the whole of the upper tiers around 12,000.

That's about right which makes me think there were more than 9,000 on last night.  WSL and NSL both full and then another 2,500 in ESL makes it around the 10,500 mark not including Bradford.

17 minutes ago, TrickyTrotter said:

Should sell tickets for what’s left of this season and the whole of next season in one go. £500 a shot for those prepared to commit to next season now.

Interesting idea and one I'd be very keen on, although it would present the club with an obvious temptation to splurge all the receipts in one go rather than it being drip fed over the next 18 months.

10 minutes ago, Traf said:

ESU = 3359
ESL = 4816

WSU = 3050
WSL = 4485

NSU = 2310
NSL = 3245

SSU = 2306
SSL = 3196

Ok, so a lower tier capacity of 15,742.

We got more than that 7 times last time in League One.  And with cheaper season tickets potentially on the horizon, could be exceeding that a lot this year.

So can't see how they could close the uppers permanently.

17 minutes ago, burnden said:

Unfortunately, I'd like to be attending the UniBol not the Stadium of Light.    

My Oxford tickets say this!

Each ticket has a single scan barcode\QR code admitting one entry to the Stadium of Light for the game purchased.

Unauthorised duplication of any ticket will prevent your entry into the stadium.

1 minute ago, chrisw99 said:

Unfortunately, I'd like to be attending the UniBol not the Stadium of Light.    

My Oxford tickets say this!

Each ticket has a single scan barcode\QR code admitting one entry to the Stadium of Light for the game purchased.

Unauthorised duplication of any ticket will prevent your entry into the stadium.

You've got far too much time on your hands 🤣

8 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

No reason not to just open the bottom tiers as last night proved the atmosphere generated has not been seen in many a year, again no reason as was proved last night not to be able to open the top tiers as and when demand suggests it's needed.

Personally think last night would have been a one off on that front for any number of factors. Worth keeping everything open to satisfy those who currently pay extra to sit in the uppers, plus closing those areas would theoretically nobody would get any priority on their seats (only fair in that scenario), and there's no way I'm chancing on missing out on my perch at the back of NSL!

1 hour ago, burnden said:

Just put the Doncaster ticket on digital, its showing as 30th September 8.00 pm. We play Rochdale the following night.

Bolton Wanderers v Doncaster Rovers on Monday 30 September 2019.  Kick off is at 20:00 pm

Edited by ZiggyStardust
added from email

Let’s not forget it’s not like last times league one campaign, apart from Sunderland no other club will need both tiers 

I would say 12-13k will be our mark over the course 

don’t get me wrong if there’s big games towards the end of the season or big cup game then open up 

Edited by radcliffe white