Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers v Coventry

gonzo

16 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

Don’t want to acknowledge that shower of shithouses who failed to step up when it mattered 

today, this performance & this result is all about the young lads. Over 180 minutes but especially today they have shown more professional and personal pride, more fight, hunger and desire than we’ve seen in the last 5 or so seasons. 

I couldn’t be any prouder of them or appreciate what they have done for the club any more than what I do. 

The rest are shameful and a dark stain on this clubs history and should never Be allowed to forget it

bravo young ones & thank you 

Summed up perfectly mate 👍.

And to the team 👏👏

14 minutes ago, Spider said:

Proud.

And haven’t been for a good long while.

Part of me wants them to go the full season, but that’s just not possible.

for now, staggering.

Aye, i know what you’re saying. Part of me doesn’t want our babes tarnishing with some old journeymen loan deal prostitutes. Proud as fuck, lets get behind these kids all season & show them what BWFC support is all about.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

Absolute pure pride today. Arguments over ownership, money, who writes for the local newspaper, who paid what dont matter. A lap of honour for a 0-0 in League One and fully deserved is all that matters tonight. This club still lives and breathes, and Ive never been prouder.

Edited by Marc505

To all those who could have gone today but decided not to .... you missed a cracker, a game that will live long in the memory. I feel sorry for you.

To those players that could have played but decided not to..... F off n find urself another club.

To those players who played last couple of seasons.... it’s amazing what can happen when every player gives 100%.

To all the lads involved, players, management, staff n fans..... Well Done.

2 minutes ago, Ruba Mustafa said:

To all those who could have gone today but decided not to .... you missed a cracker, a game that will live long in the memory. I feel sorry for you.

To those players that could have played but decided not to..... F off n find urself another club.

To those players who played last couple of seasons.... it’s amazing what can happen when every player gives 100%.

To all the lads involved, players, management, staff n fans..... Well Done.

Think that’s your best post ever pal. 👍

Amazing game. Couldn't be prouder of our lads today. Brilliant performance and tried to play some decent football at times. 

Big shout to David Lee, he's got them lads playing well. 

I don't want the 'senior pro's' back. 16 year old keepers showing you how it's done! 

Proudest I’ve been of a Bolton team since Burden Park with all we have been to have a group lads of the average of 19 to get a result against team tipped to go up this season is some fucking achievement. Fucking love Brockbank at the end, Captain till end of the season for me now 

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Listening to GMR to Bolton fans ringing in, bottom lips wobbling and got something irritating the corner of my eyes. 

I'm listening to BBC Manchester at home now. All the emotion I felt at the end of the game is coming back with every caller. The ovation almost to a man, was as near to 100% of the Bolton attendance as I've ever seen. A lap of honour - a DESERVED lap of honour after a 0-0. I think Athletico Madrid away was the only other one I've ever seen.
Arguing with a couple of Coventry fans walking across the away car park. They were convinced the linesmen and ref were feeling sorry for the kids. I was sat along the South stand goal line. Every decision in the second half was bob-on. I can't talk about the one in the first half. These Coventry fans were trying to assure me that they had a great view and didn't like being told they were bloons. Fucking idiots.

Proud as punch.

44 minutes ago, xxxxxx said:

Classy as ever from these Coventry fans. Not our fault they couldn't beat a team full of youngsters. 

d6df65bf59b46f99257fcf29461b7f10.thumb.png.acc270c333402c2d1779d040801db1b0.png

Not representative of the City fans we talked to after the match. 

I’d have paid £240 to see that never mind 24. It’s just Shot into my ten best memories list. Incredible achievement and I won £25 on my second ever tinternet bet (lost £10 last week)