Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers v Coventry

gonzo

1 hour ago, BWFC_LOVE said:

Still buzzing after yesterday. 

I need to echo the importance of Weir; he seemed to really come into his own in the second half at Wycombe, and his composure on the ball in the middle of the park made a massive difference to all the kids yesterday. Not to mention his charging over to the linesman after the first disallowed goal 😂

I sat behind the benches yesterday for a change as I’ve had a ST in NSL for every season, bar a season as a ball boy. Does Parky usually head straight down the tunnel at the final whistle? Every credit for his words on GMR and taking a backseat. I’m just confused by his stance at the end of both games so far. I have the utmost respect for him and everything he’s done, and personally would be happy for him to stay.

Who was the poster on here the other day, who was making a point that he was working on his shed instead of going to the game? I’m embarrassed and gutted for him after that. 

Was me. 

How very strange. Don’t be. I’m just fine ta very much. 

Shed’s looking ace by the way. 

Edited by mickbrown

i wouldnt sack the manager. Be too wary of up-ending whats working. He kept us up once and got us promoted once. i cant judge last season as it were bonkers, and the boring football i cant see it, must be subjective. More arsed about the points , especially now. 

The Whites are going up !!

• Site Supporter

When Bassini says he loves this club, he should be made to read through this thread so he can see just how much of a vacuous cunt he looks letting those words spew from his trap.

We are the club of Lofthouse, 1958, the barmy 70’s, the bleak 80’s, Rioch, Wembley, Branagan’s save, White Hot, Wrexham, Higson, the King Bill, McGinlay and drawing in Munich.

And now, I have to say, the Coventry Kids.

So he can fuck off. Right off.

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

When Bassini says he loves this club, he should be made to read through this thread so he can see just how much of a vacuous cunt he looks letting those words spew from his trap.

We are the club of Lofthouse, 1958, the barmy 70’s, the bleak 80’s, Rioch, Wembley, Branagan’s save, White Hot, Wrexham, Higson, the King Bill, McGinlay and drawing in Munich.

And now, I have to say, the Coventry Kids.

So he can fuck off. Right off.

And much more

Generations of fans, 1923, The White Horse, Founder Members, Wartime Wanderers

He'll never know, he probably thnks we're the club of Ken Anderson

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, boltondiver said:

And much more

Generations of fans, 1923, The White Horse, Founder Members, Wartime Wanderers

He'll never know, he probably thnks we're the club of Ken Anderson

Precisely. The list was the tip of the iceberg.

You love a football club because you’ve lived the highs and lows, you’ve got too many tales to tell, you’ve committed emotionally for life.

You don’t love a football club if you’ve watched every game on fucking sky at the pub, or if you want to make some money out of it.