Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Josh McGennis

Ani

Would have been a decent asset in this division. Instead he's shown himself up to be the type of tawdry, soulless character out club has become synonymous with in recent years. 

He should be ashamed of himself after yesterday. He probably couldn't give a shit either way though. Fuck him. And his penis was never that big anyway.

I really liked Magennis and thought he could make his mark in this league this season.

surely he would be better banging goals in L1 than struggling to score in bottom half of Championship, coz that’s surely where he will be? 

I’m very disappointed that he now appears to be leaving.

maybe this latest issue is the straw that broke the camels back but I think he’s making a mistake. 

38 minutes ago, Ruba Mustafa said:

I really liked Magennis and thought he could make his mark in this league this season.

surely he would be better banging goals in L1 than struggling to score in bottom half of Championship, coz that’s surely where he will be? 

maybe this latest issue is the straw that broke the camels back but I think he’s making a mistake. 

Going to Glasgow Rangers to play in the pub league, he will be just as shit there. 

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Francis Fogarty said:

Any club considering signing him on must now be questioning his commitment as well as his limited (except in his own head) skill.

A shit of a player and a shit of a man . As Wanderers fans will no doubt let him know when next we meet.

On that basis (correct) we need to start saying how good he is, spread the word so to speak. Inflate his price then laugh when Cardiff come calling.

How were we able to reject his request to leave if he hadn’t / hasn’t been paid? 

Seems a strange one when others have been able to do the same 

Has he been paid yet? 

Shame it’s come to this, could have been decent at this level. Looking at the line up yesterday we could have done with him up top 

10 hours ago, Ruba Mustafa said:

How the fuck can you have really liked McGinnis? I don't get that at all

• Site Supporter

I see a little report in the BN, where Parky criticises JM.

Doesn't usually reveal such detail particularly over a specific player in this way.

Admitted that strong words were said. JM almost certainly finished I reckon, unless he has a complete about turn and offers a grovelling public apology. Don't see that happening.

Boothy, I really liked him when he first joined us, he put in some good performances and was well worth his place in the team. 

Seem to remember him missing a couple of good chances then it went awry.

think he was dropped from the team, struggled with his weight n fitness, maybe lost confidence in himself and probably his team mates too. I thought he received poor service in many games due to style of play and poor performances by colleagues.

then when he did get back in the team I think he was just going through the motions ( same as most of em) and not playing at 100%.

whether something had gone on behind the scenes/off the pitch, I don't know but he wasn't the same player, yes he was pretty shit.

needs to lose weight as some have noted 😊 but I suspect a new club will see him strip a bit fitter