Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fuck the EFL

Ani

• Site Supporter

some bloke was on talksport after the match. and all he had to was it was the EFL's fault.

blame is pointless. lets just get this thing over the line, and live within our means.

and hopefully fans will give owners a bit of leeway when we dont splash out.

21 hours ago, Carlos said:

You seriously can't claim that the EFL come out of this with any credit, or are in any way fit for purpose? So fuck them.

This

Our plight is not their "fault" as such, but they've been pretty complicit in our downfall

As Carlos says, FUCK 'EM

• Moderators

No idea what they should have done, I don't get paid to.

Two clubs are on their arses and haven't fulfilled fixtures. Coventry are clinging on to life playing outside their own city. I'm suggesting categorically the EFL could do better. If there's nothing they can do then why do they even exist?

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Carlos said:

No idea what they should have done, I don't get paid to.

Two clubs are on their arses and haven't fulfilled fixtures. Coventry are clinging on to life playing outside their own city. I'm suggesting categorically the EFL could do better. If there's nothing they can do then why do they even exist?

Good point. 

EFL has no power really 

The FA has, as does the PL 

I think that the PL should be passing more money down the pyramid, say £200m a year to increase loyalty payments down the pyramid. Small change for the PL, would make all the difference though balancing the books! 

They wont do it though, when your in the PL you don’t give a shit about the lower divisions 

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

EFL has no power really 

The FA has, as does the PL 

I think that the PL should be passing more money down the pyramid, say £200m a year to increase loyalty payments down the pyramid. Small change for the PL, would make all the difference though balancing the books! 

They wont do it though, when your in the PL you don’t give a shit about the lower divisions 

Would it make a difference though? The more money clubs get the more they overspend, look at the contract we gave Amos as a prime example.