Jeffrey Epstein

deane koontz

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

association? 

involvement more like

make no mistake, they were a team

You know this how?

Prefer to leave it to the legal bods myself.

Not that they necessarily cover themselves in glory the way much of it is played out in public before a trial has even been set up.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

You know this how?

Prefer to leave it to the legal bods myself.

Not that they necessarily cover themselves in glory the way much of it is played out in public before a trial has even been set up.

it was all in the filthy rich documentary on netflix

and the interviews with their victims

but ok, let's keep an open mind

ps: OJ Simpson did it

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

it was all in the filthy rich documentary on netflix

and the interviews with their victims

but ok, let's keep an open mind

ps: OJ Simpson did it

Trial by tv?

Therein is a huge problem; we had the issue of Tommy Robinson potentially affecting a trial outcome by broadcasting outside court, but film makers can put stuff out in the public domain without any real control.

Hardly going to make trials easier when potentially creating legal loopholes for defence teams to jump through.

Not seen the documentary, not interested to be honest, but the makers will surely have made money from it. A bit distasteful for me, get the cunts investigated and brought to book first.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Trial by tv?

Therein is a huge problem; we had the issue of Tommy Robinson potentially affecting a trial outcome by broadcasting outside court, but film makers can put stuff out in the public domain without any real control.

Hardly going to make trials easier when potentially creating legal loopholes for defence teams to jump through.

Not seen the documentary, not interested to be honest, but the makers will surely have made money from it. A bit distasteful for me, get the cunts investigated and brought to book first.

when you look at what Epstein was found guilty of, and how close they were, and all that, you'd be hard pressed to think she she wasn't involved, but if you've not seen it or aren't intereted, then it's a moot point

anyway, I'm sure those that arrested her have more to go off than a netflix documentary

what about Jimmy Saville?

he never went to trial

do you think he's guilty, or not?

it's someone else's word against someone who can't defend himself, because he's dead

• Site Supporter

We may know JS, was guilty, but that's not the same as getting a conviction in a court of law.

Yes, you're quite right, prosecutors will have additional information, and I'm sure there is a strong case for saying others are involved.

But that's not the point: running with loads of information in the public domain can make even forming a jury difficult as there's difficulty in ensuring a fair trial.

This gives defence teams more wriggle room, which gives bad people more chance of getting away with crimes.

I'm sure you will have criticised TR actions outside court in case it affected the outcome.

It's a similar situation, though it seems more acceptable in the states for evidence to be discussed in public even by legal teams before trials.

13 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

We may know JS, was guilty, but that's not the same as getting a conviction in a court of law.

Yes, you're quite right, prosecutors will have additional information, and I'm sure there is a strong case for saying others are involved.

But that's not the point: running with loads of information in the public domain can make even forming a jury difficult as there's difficulty in ensuring a fair trial.

This gives defence teams more wriggle room, which gives bad people more chance of getting away with crimes.

I'm sure you will have criticised TR actions outside court in case it affected the outcome.

It's a similar situation, though it seems more acceptable in the states for evidence to be discussed in public even by legal teams before trials.

The approach to that kind of thing over there is ridiculous. Harvey Weinstein's defence lawyer wrote an op-ed in Newsweek, days before the jury were due to begin deliberations, encouraging the jurors to "do what they know is right" .

Edited by Lt. Aldo Raine

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

yeah, because he was breaking reporting restrictions and jepodising the outcome of an ongoing trial, despite knowing that he shoudln't, just to try and boost his profile and relevance

that's not really the same at all IMO

these interviews and docs, we don't even know they wil be used as evidence or indeed what the evidence is that has been used to make an arrest

and more often than not, you need these public interviews and testimonies to get the ball rolling and give other people the confidence to come forward too

somtimes though, when you see what's presented, and the likes of Prince Andrew attemtping to defend himself, and it's hard to honestly say give them the benefit of the doubt

but I'm not on the jury, so it doesn't matter

Edited by ZicoKelly

Fuckin ell I struggle keeping it a secret if I’ve had a cheeky key before I come home from the pub nevermind having an island full of lolitas getting Rodgered by presidents and billionaires on the side.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

The approach to that kind of thing over there is ridiculous. Harvey Weinstein's defence lawyer wrote an op-ed in Newsweek, days before the jury were due to begin deliberations, encouraging the jurors to "do what they know is right" .

and then there was the time Trump took out a full page ad in the New York Times demanding the death penalty be reinstated, just before the trial of (innocent) Central Park 5

Watched the netflix filthy rich last night ,apart from the people he openly stole from didnt point out where he got his dosh from. He must of been a fucking brilliant investor to turn up with that sort of dosh from the 70"s

What links a sad story like this to our raygun rape gangs is the coppers in Palm Beach new all about what was going on here but cause most of these girls were trailer park trash recruited by their own kind for $200 a wank they turned a blind eye and gave it to the FBI'

Clinton and his mates are all over this , if Ms Maxwell lives until christmas i willl be amazed !!!!

• Members
19 minutes ago, royal white said:

He’s still alive according to Some people on Facebook. (Because they haven’t seen footage of his funeral) 

You sound like you doubt this? I was in the 7-11 this morning and Elvis confirmed that he is still alive.

• Members
20 minutes ago, royal white said:

He’s still alive according to Some people on Facebook. (Because they haven’t seen footage of his funeral) 

On an island with 2Pac, Michael Jackson, The Real Paul McCartney and Bin Laden