Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Grey

Footie in the SHED

Recommended Posts

Us lads like our sheds, those that don't have one won't understand, now I'm a flashy Fucker and have 2, one in wood and one metal. 

Would I miss a football match if my shed needed attention.... ??????? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine needs it's annual painting. As the lad doesn't want to attend the games, he can paint the fucker.

Prefer the greenhouse because of the light, but a shed is better if you require a sly wank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need a bigger shed

tmgj kindly gave me a lawnmower. It’s an absolute beast

Deserves it’s own place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Mine needs it's annual painting. As the lad doesn't want to attend the games, he can paint the fucker.

Prefer the greenhouse because of the light, but a shed is better if you require a sly wank.

Or an angry wank if we lose 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Sly wank in the shed different 

has to be one with a little window or it could be messy with no light 

Edited by radcliffewhite1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

Sly wank in the shed different 

has to be one with a little window or it could be messy 

Install a UV light to highlight any missed splodges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, this thread needs to be called 'Wank in a Shed'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Mine is bigger than this. 

Now that's shed talk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bigger shed = more shite.

And mines massive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

Bigger shed = more shite.

And mines massive.

Plenty of shite then?

Very true though 

Lawnmower, garden furniture  and a load of garden candles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Plenty of shite then?

Very true though 

Lawnmower, garden furniture  and a load of garden candles

Got a big fuck off leaf blower in mine 

need a mower as the guy who meant to cut ours can’t be arsed cutting fortnightly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Got a big fuck off leaf blower in mine 

need a mower as the guy who meant to cut ours can’t be arsed cutting fortnightly 

Leaf blower ffs!  Does the wife know 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Leaf blower ffs!  Does the wife know 

Saves me mithering her when I come in pissed up on away days, sleep in the shed and get blown off 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve also got two. One with a fridge full of beer. 

Take that mo’fos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Garden fucking candles?

Surely that warrents expulsion from the newly formed WW shed society?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/08/2019 at 07:51, mickbrown said:

I’ve also got two. One with a fridge full of beer. 

Take that mo’fos

So has mine and it serves draught beer as well🖕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

So has mine and it serves draught beer as well🖕

Which shed? Left or right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.