Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spotland Survey

Dale Trust

Morning folks

Won't comment on the match other than to say that Zouma looks one hell of a player, and I think there'll be plenty of offers for him come January. I know Ive only watched him play once but staggered he wasn't part of your first team until needs must this season.

Anyway on to more mundane matters, if you could spare 2 or 3 minutes to complete our Away Fans Survey, that would be great. We will feed it back to the club and use it to improve our Away Fans Guide if necessary.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/bolton130819

Thank in advance

Rochdale Supporters' Trust

Thanks for the replies so far.

One thing which has been flagged up 2 / 3 times is getting away after the game. We'll build that in to our Away Fans Guide from now on.

Next time, its probably best aiming for J19 at Heywood if you're coming via Motorway. Alternatively, there's always the option of going up Edenfield Road up towards Owd Betts and heading back to Bolton through Rammy. Bit longer but will be relatively traffic free.

Edited by Dale Trust

44 minutes ago, Dale Trust said:

Thanks for the replies so far.

One thing which has been flagged up 2 / 3 times is getting away after the game. We'll build that in to our Away Fans Guide from now on.

Next time, its probably best aiming for J19 at Heywood if you're coming via Motorway. Alternatively, there's always the option of going up Edenfield Road up towards Owd Betts and heading back to Bolton through Rammy. Bit longer but will be relatively traffic free.

I parked on Edenfield Road near the CO-OP,  cheered the team off the pitch at the end, drove down Norden Road to Bury and Rochdale Old Rd. Into Bury then A58/Ring Road and was home by 10:30.  

• Site Supporter
22 hours ago, TrickyTrotter said:

I parked on Edenfield Road near the CO-OP,  cheered the team off the pitch at the end, drove down Norden Road to Bury and Rochdale Old Rd. Into Bury then A58/Ring Road and was home by 10:30.  

That's well before I'd get back from a home game, even with an 8.00pm kick off taken into account.