Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

First Crush?

Blondi

Erika Elainak was ridiculous as a starter when you are resigned to thinking older birds look like Gail platt or Michelle off Eastenders.

later Yasmin Bleeth was ridiculous till she met crack.

Also could go through most of home and away and neighbours with highlights being the Alesi twins, Lauren and Annalise. 

I saw an episode of H&A the other day and was impressed with how Marilyn has kept over the years.

• Site Supporter
On 18/08/2019 at 18:47, Naytch said:

The original Pink Power Ranger

Jet and Lightning from Gladiators

My ex Mrs got to the final of Gladiators in ‘98.

I was backstage talking to Lightning and I could only just stop myself from grabbing hold of her pussy bulge.

FAF

• Members
10 hours ago, Happy Wanderer said:

Girls gym teacher at high school 🤤

Wonder if any of the BCGS crew on here remember the girls gym teacher Miss Winterbottom.

Titless like a lot of physically fit women but everything else was impressive. Her trampoline demo's in pleated white mini and matching knickers were legendary.

We all had to stand around the edge and watch. At times, I am sure the support for the canvas was not the springs.

Edited by bolty58

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Wonder if any of the BCGS crew on here remember the girls gym teacher Miss Winterbottom.

Titless like a lot of physically fit women but everything else was impressive. Her trampoline demo's in pleated white mini and matching knickers were legendary.

We all had to stand around the edge and watch. At times, I am sure the support for the canvas was not the springs.

What about Miss Hobson who preceded Miss Winterbottom???

Mmmmmmmm 😍

• Members

Can't quite picture her S? Winterbottom was a saucy minx. She used to find every excuse to get into our changing rooms when Valentine was away - just to get a look at Hickys frightening whang. Of course, he was too gormless to realise what was going on.

Think he went on to get 10 O levels and 9 A levels but was as streetwise as a newborn babe. The fact that he favvered Plug from the Bash Street Kids didn't seem to bother her either. She just wanted to see it angry :D

20 hours ago, Steejay said:

My ex Mrs got to the final of Gladiators in ‘98.

I was backstage talking to Lightning and I could only just stop myself from grabbing hold of her pussy bulge.

FAF

Have you seen her now?? She’s fucking mega

• Site Supporter
On 21/08/2019 at 08:21, bolty58 said:

Can't quite picture her S? Winterbottom was a saucy minx. She used to find every excuse to get into our changing rooms when Valentine was away - just to get a look at Hickys frightening whang. Of course, he was too gormless to realise what was going on.

Think he went on to get 10 O levels and 9 A levels but was as streetwise as a newborn babe. The fact that he favvered Plug from the Bash Street Kids didn't seem to bother her either. She just wanted to see it angry :D

Miss Hobson was a blondie, fantastic legs - I think Klemm was shagging her . 

I remember Winterbottom bending over in the long jump pit at Leverhulme Park & her pubes were hanging out of her navy blue knickers, pre Brazilian days.😁

Image has never left me and hopefully has reminded you of innocent school days.😂

• Members
2 hours ago, Steejay said:

Miss Hobson was a blondie, fantastic legs - I think Klemm was shagging her . 

I remember Winterbottom bending over in the long jump pit at Leverhulme Park & her pubes were hanging out of her navy blue knickers, pre Brazilian days.😁

Image has never left me and hopefully has reminded you of innocent school days.😂

'Innocent' :D If you knew Lynne B and Judith R and what they used to let us do to them on the last day before Christmas break each year, you wouldn't use that word!

Going back to the trampoline displays she was so fond of, apart from that god awful sex education booklet they used to make us read which started with the words "The male of the species is easily aroused by a brave show of leg or breast" (no shit, Sherlock), she was the source of a good number of us learning about the profile of the female organ. Them thin, almost see through white knickers has a lasting effect on me :D

Edited by bolty58

On 20/08/2019 at 21:52, Biggish Dave said:

Going back to the Grange Hill burds, Faye Lucas was tidy and Zammo’s lass - Jackie?

That's who I was thinking of, not Justine Dean's mate. Cheers.

Glad you posted that to prevent me googling fit Grange Hill girls and then getting a knock at the door.