Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Next manager

Spider

David Lee has too much of the Sammy Lee never-a-fucking-manager air about him for me. Agree he seemed too keen feathering his own nest when PP was still in charge, and add to that any success the U-23s have had is with players brought through from younger age groups, i.e. who really gets the credit - Lee or Spooner / Phillips / McCann?

Not averse to appointing from within on the basis that this season will be a write off anyway. Could give it any (or combination) of Phillips / McCann / Darby / Spooner provided they were aware it was potentially a stop-gap and would be prepared to step back into previous roles if / when it didn't work out.

At this point, looks like we'll be relying on a fair smattering of youth to supplement any free agents we manage to add, so fits from that angle too.

Failing that, what's that nob head who used to manage Peterborough up to now? The one from the documentary. He was piss funny.

11 minutes ago, Traf said:

Rumours ( I know) of Phillips & Lee not getting on.

Anyone shed any light on that?

Can't shed any light not ITK though reading between the lines, Cas has alluded to comments Lee has made in the Press. Phillips comes across as a solid citizen 'Club Man.'  Clash of personalities? 

2 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Sickening 

the left will be in uproar at this 

I think it was Martin Luther King who said

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day post on a forum where Kent_White will judge about whether they're a bellend, not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character"

Shame he got shot.

22 minutes ago, kent_white said:

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day post on a forum where Kent_White will judge about whether they're a bellend, not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character"

Shame he got shot.

Brilliant 😂

• Members
4 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Paulo Di Canio, now he's definitely mad enough for our club.

Love the man - he's a nutcase. Trying to douse a fire with petrol springs to mind!

I reckon Nobby would galvanise the club as a whole and have the fans on side (at least for a while).

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, kent_white said:

Shame he got shot.

Very good sir.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Just heard from The Bantry Club on Derby St, that a well known local sauce company have been successful in their bid, with the proviso that the new manager plays five up front.

It’s a clear case now of ....

Patak..Patak......Patak....Patak.....Patak...

You trying to curry favour with the locals S?