Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Euro 2020

L/H White

Yeah think going rate is about 90 mins to 2 hours in queue from what I've heard off girlfriend and mates.

Offers include a few Wembley games high categories, mid range categories for Amsterdam and Budapest and Baku, but I don't know if different people get different offers based on their original requests. Keep trying!

3 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Yeah we're in the Wembley group playing all 3 games there unless Scotland also qualify in which case both have 2 games at home then a draw for which of Wembley or Hampden hosts England v Scotland

Sweet. 

Was gonna get all 3, but sacked it off

Almost to good to be true this 

3 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Sorry to piss on the chips boys but Scotland are guaranteed a play off place due to the nations league so they are a tie away from qualifying whatever they do in the group no?

I thought you had to qualify for the nations league finals to be guaranteed a play off place? Oh well, they still won't make it.

11 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I thought you had to qualify for the nations league finals to be guaranteed a play off place? Oh well, they still won't make it.

The four group winners in each league* enter a mini competition, the winner of each of them 4 mini competitions qualify for the Euros.

*unless they have already qualified for the tournament through the standard qualifying route, then their playoff place gets handed down to the 2nd placed team in their Nations League group.

• Members
7 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Yeah we're in the Wembley group playing all 3 games there unless Scotland also qualify in which case both have 2 games at home then a draw for which of Wembley or Hampden hosts England v Scotland

Makes no difference which.