Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mental Health/Depression

MancWanderer

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Afternoon chaps.

I know this is a joyous time of the year but I also know it to be one of the toughest for anyone who is battling any form of mental health.

It seems to be magnified, when you think you should be happy or content because it’s Christmas it’s not always the way. 

For anyone who’s struggling with anxiety, depression or loneliness today just know that even if you don’t have someone to understand what you’re going through I’m sure there are folks on here who will understand and happily listen.

Also if you know of anyone who might be struggling today then drop them a text or pay them a visit, it can make their day and can make a huge difference.

If anyone is reading and really struggling The Samaritans have a number you can call free of charge 116 123

All the best 

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Afternoon chaps.

I know this is a joyous time of the year but I also know it to be one of the toughest for anyone who is battling any form of mental health.

It seems to be magnified, when you think you should be happy or content because it’s Christmas it’s not always the way. 

For anyone who’s struggling with anxiety, depression or loneliness today just know that even if you don’t have someone to understand what you’re going through I’m sure there are folks on here who will understand and happily listen.

Also if you know of anyone who might be struggling today then drop them a text or pay them a visit, it can make their day and can make a huge difference.

If anyone is reading and really struggling The Samaritans have a number you can call free of charge 116 123

All the best 

Aye.

Always get a bit stressed by it all to be honest, without realising. In laws, aiming to get a good dinner sorted for all, flying around to family's gaffs beforehand. Chuck in someone always being ill!

Glad to relax when it's all done and folk have gone home.

Look forward to a good blast in the hills later in the week, and clear the cobwebs.

Three points tomorrow would be a real boon!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Came home from work today, under a bit of stress at work, our Maude and Mother Maude are putting the world to rights about family bollocks. 
I get a list of things that need sorting in the house, the sprog is like opening a bag full of monkeys as soon as I walk in. 
The kitchen fitter comes round for his deposit. Me mam is trying to get hold of us. 
All within 5 mins of stepping in the house.

Still got my tracksuit on from work, the dog walks up to me head on my lap, lead in his mouth. I said I’m going taking the dog out.

Up regent road, Chorley New Road, Victoria road, old kiln lane and a pint and bowl of water in the Bob smithy.  2 hours later I’m back home and it’s a different story. 
Life is fuckin mental some days and a dog sorted me out. 

19 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Came home from work today, under a bit of stress at work, our Maude and Mother Maude are putting the world to rights about family bollocks. 
I get a list of things that need sorting in the house, the sprog is like opening a bag full of monkeys as soon as I walk in. 
The kitchen fitter comes round for his deposit. Me mam is trying to get hold of us. 
All within 5 mins of stepping in the house.

Still got my tracksuit on from work, the dog walks up to me head on my lap, lead in his mouth. I said I’m going taking the dog out.

Up regent road, Chorley New Road, Victoria road, old kiln lane and a pint and bowl of water in the Bob smithy.  2 hours later I’m back home and it’s a different story. 
Life is fuckin mental some days and a dog sorted me out. 

Good to hear pal.

If it's any consolation, I've been sorted out by a few old dogs in my time 😊

• Members
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Good to hear pal.

Haha ain’t we all mate.

To make it better, I came out of the Bob smithy and I saw those giant houses that may need pulling down because he slightly exceeded planning permission. Always a cunt worse off 😁

1 minute ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Haha ain’t we all mate.

To make it better, I came out of the Bob smithy and I saw those giant houses that may need pulling down because he slightly exceeded planning permission. Always a cunt worse off 😁

Without doubt mate, those who over did those houses are snookered now.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Good to hear pal.

I'd suggest your concern for people suffering with mental health issues is entirely false, seeing as you are currently drawing attention to someone you supposedly know who is suffering at this very moment, merely because he expresses a different political opinion to your own. Sometimes it's best to say nothing. 

3 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Usually Miami v one other outside the club shop 😂

Not engaging this year, not well enough unfortunately. 

Just like I won't entertain the drunken Cheese anymore. We've "WON" everything, a clean sweep, losers like him can just wallow in their eternal grief 😉🎏

Night all, sweet dreams 😊

• Site Supporter
21 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Just like I won't entertain the drunken Cheese anymore. We've "WON" everything, a clean sweep, losers like him can just wallow in their eternal grief 😉🎏

Clear your inbox mate... 

• Site Supporter
On 03/01/2020 at 22:53, miamiwhite said:

Cheese says you’re scared