Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This will be interesting

HomerJay

• Moderators

We were being liquidated on Wednesday, they were nowhere to be seen. Constant moving goalposts and smoke and mirrors, meant to be there when we entered admin, given first dibs with the high net worth individuals. Fuck off, lies.

23 minutes ago, Spider said:

Could Maggie T not just work for WWays?

As what?

She might have spoken well from a pre-rehearsed script this week, but she's part of a useless organisation and until now has contributed nothing positive.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Traf said:

As what?

She might have spoken well from a pre-rehearsed script this week, but she's part of a useless organisation and until now has contributed nothing positive.

She can be our media spokesperson. Once FV realise this is the broadest church amongst supporter websites, we'll need that.

I can't think of one person off here I'd put in front of TV cameras. Vile druggie thugs all.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

She can be our media spokesperson. Once FV realise this is the broadest church amongst supporter websites, we'll need that.

I can't think of one person off here I'd put in front of TV cameras. Vile druggie thugs all.

I reckon we've plenty on here who could speak well in public or on TV. 

We're not all Horwich knuckle-dragging gingers like you.

• Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, Traf said:

I reckon we've plenty on here who could speak well in public or on TV. 

We're not all Horwich knuckle-dragging gingers like you.

We need more ladies on here. 

We've got enough fannies.

One called Bridge who looked like he slept in a skip & sounded as though English wasn't his first language, appeared briefly on one of the local news bulletins. He added nothing.

The last couple of months have dispelled any myth that ST are a safety net but have shown them to be a complete irrelevance. I hope that FV  know that they do not represent the huge majority of BWFC fans.