Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

First Interview

Marc505

I for one am already more enthused about going to the match than I have been for a long time.

We can now get back to being a solid club run by football type people with hopefully a proper youth system and local lads we can root for with realistic expectations - and you never know it just might be fun again. I was sick of it being a chore to support the football club I love.

8 hours ago, bwfcfan5 said:

When I read the bit about Sharon's sister that just sets me off. 

I don't think I realised how stressed I've been about this situation till now!

I got a bit of dust in my eye when I read about Sharon's sister. She's stronger than she looks to still be so determined to buy us after that.

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, Spider said:

If she's not interviewing the potential new managers in a dungeon with leather walls, I'd be amazed.

Excellent. Keep them coming.

8 hours ago, Spider said:

TMGJ sees right through me 💕

Don't ever change hun- can always rely on you for a chuckle; even when the Kunt was on his throne. :)

8 hours ago, tomski said:

Much happier having females in charge now after the most egotistical bloke on the planet. Really good start and unlike last time this really does feel like a new beginning

For what its worth, thinking generally about all the "dodgy owners/in it for themselves" types that have ruined football clubs for their own gain, I am struggling to think of a woman amongst them.  Happy to be corrected.

2 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

For what its worth, thinking generally about all the "dodgy owners/in it for themselves" types that have ruined football clubs for their own gain, I am struggling to think of a woman amongst them.  Happy to be corrected.

That filth bag who is ceo of Mansfield. 

Dunno if she's in it for herself or not but worth someone posting a picture of her.