Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Extinction people

globaldiver

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

May have been a bit of a wasted opportunity by Boris, and interview by a leaver!

Actions will speak louder than words over the coming year. We will see whether they are willing to invest in more sustainable practice and trade deals post Brexit. Hopefully they will listen to the British farmers when it comes to imported American food products. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

Actions will speak louder than words over the coming year. We will see whether they are willing to invest in more sustainable practice and trade deals post Brexit. Hopefully they will listen to the British farmers when it comes to imported American food products. 

They've categorically stated food standards wont be reduced. Remember, a lot of tory support amongst the farming community/land owners.

This new heating scheme on the other thread suggests they're going in the right direction. Similar schemes previously only open to those on benefits. An expansion of this sort seems very positive. 

13 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

They've categorically stated food standards wont be reduced. Remember, a lot of tory support amongst the farming community/land owners.

This new heating scheme on the other thread suggests they're going in the right direction. Similar schemes previously only open to those on benefits. An expansion of this sort seems very positive. 

Aye I saw that. Definite move in the right direction. A lot more to do and lots of good advice coming from the climate committee that they need to start listening to. 

Just now, Boby Brno said:

I’ll be watching it. One man can do more than ER can ever do by giving a reasoned factual presentation.

And causing no disruption using rent a mob protestors. Amazing what can be achieved when the message is delivered in an appropriate manner rather than causing disruption to the lives of some of the very people who they need to change the behaviour of. 

really aren’t the brightest them scruffy cunts are they. Will they learn though? Nope. Because they just like causing trouble basically.  The message is secondary to these folk. 

2 hours ago, Boby Brno said:

I’ll be watching it. One man can do more than ER can ever do by giving a reasoned factual presentation.

Aye, he's done a lot. 

Lots of folk will play their part in the coming years. I think there's a place for climate activism, amongst all the other people doing great work, such as Sir Dave, scientists & engineers etc. Just not in its current form. Its too provocative & counter productive.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Scumbags.  Throw them in the Thames.

Yep it’s as low as it comes this. Each should get jail time

None will. Is it any worse than the boy who pished on a monument this? I would say no  but I gtee the punishments aren’t the same