Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Given all that David Rubin and Co have done for ( and charged ) Bolton and Blackpool over the last few months , I reckon they should at the very least  sponsor the match ball 

Who gives a fuck!!

A draw was probably about right. Our defence was strong - i've had my doubts about Zouma but that was his best game so far & Hobbs made a couple of tremendous last gasp blocks,- & our midfield

He was a sly git as well that 21 glad he was so shit and didnt fluke one. 

Lowe motm for me but couldnt fault defence thought Hobbs was immense especially first half. Enjoyed it and we will start winning and go on a run and there will be some squeaky bums in Southend, Wimbledon, Dale, Accrington etc. We can hunt 3 of them down! COYW

We are having unbelievably bad luck with injuries. Just as we're getting to the stage of having a good solid side that can go on and win some games we're losing senior players by the hour. 

On the game, outstanding from all the back four, plenty of other good performances too. Politic and Verlinden didn't get into it much, but credit to their set up and how well they defended too, a decent, solid team who with somebody better than that stump up front could threaten the promotion places.

Our young lads are going to have to keep stepping up but the two who did tonight were brilliant, should be proud of themselves

5 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

FFS, He'll be missed imo + had earned his place in the side.

Sorry but im with Mr Meldrew. Hes useless. Sorry hes injured but i had absolutely nothing riding on him. Bridcutt on the other hand ....

Counted 7 players now we have injured who could be in the first team. Alnwick, Edwards, Jake Wright, Josh Earl, Connor Hall, Buckley & Bridcutt ffs

Edit add Joe Bunney to that 8 players 

Edited by Okocha10
3 minutes ago, snowball said:

Sorry but im with Mr Meldrew. Hes useless. Sorry hes injured but i had absolutely nothing riding on him. Bridcutt on the other hand ....

Nah can't agree with that.He played great aginst Sun'lun + was out of position. I was kind of hoping Keef + Dave would be able get a tune out of him on a regular basis.

2 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

Counted 7 players now we have injured who could be in the first team. Alnwick, Edwards, Jake Wright, Josh Earl, Connor Hall, Buckley & Bridcutt ffs

Edit add Joe Bunney to that 8 players 

Add O Grady, Weir and Brockbank to your list. 

We're looking tough to beat at home now and we're not shipping goals in anymore.

We're making huge steps in the right direction and although we're still an obvious work in progress, it's coming.

Wish we could get that first win soon though and get that fucking annoying twatting monkey off our backs.

I love Keith Hills interviews,so different to the dour mind numbing drabness of Coyle/Dougie/Lennon and Parky.

Hills positivity and enthusiasm is like a breath of fresh air, i  get the feeling he lives and breathes this job - & he's fucking loving it.

We'll be back.

COYWM.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

FyI  any crack or fracture in the bone is considered a broken bone and can be self healed in one or two weeks .

The horror of a broken bone is a displaced or compound fracture which takes as long as it takes , usually months.
A displaced fracture of the clavicle can often pierce the lung but obviously not in this case so heres hoping !

Safe as fuck, even with Zouma. How the fuck are they so high up the table but then again when are we going to score again? Thank fuck for Spanish lager, if we’d have been at home I reckon I’d have left at half time (not really but I like to be melodram