Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Given all that David Rubin and Co have done for ( and charged ) Bolton and Blackpool over the last few months , I reckon they should at the very least  sponsor the match ball 

Who gives a fuck!!

A draw was probably about right. Our defence was strong - i've had my doubts about Zouma but that was his best game so far & Hobbs made a couple of tremendous last gasp blocks,- & our midfield

  • Site Supporter
4 hours ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I think you could argue that as bad as he was for most of his time here had NGog not got injured against Leicester we'd have made the playoffs. He was playing really well at the time. 

There were 3 games to go after Leicester. We drew two of them. With losing NGog and Spearing on top of other injuries we had it left us just too weak. 

I don't think we'd have made it through the play offs, but we needed a win on the last day to secure 6th and he starts Rob Fucking Hall in the middle and we're 2-0 down before he gets hauled off, we dominated after that but the damage had been done and the season was over

DF was a prick

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Morizio said:

It’s wrap up warm weather 

A chilly 24 degrees here in Palmanova (no veil whatsoever). Speaking of which, anyone heading to a bar here to watch the game? Not withstanding the one near Banana Joe’s with the Irish lad stood outside who didn’t recognise my Bolton top even though they were advertising the game tonight. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

I don't think we'd have made it through the play offs, but we needed a win on the last day to secure 6th and he starts Rob Fucking Hall in the middle and we're 2-0 down before he gets hauled off, we dominated after that but the damage had been done and the season was over

DF was a prick

He started Hall on the wing. He went 4-5-1 over the 4-4-2 we'd been playing most weeks. His reasoning was he didn't want us to go behind too early and wanted to see what happened in the other game...that worked out well.

In spite of it all I still think Freedman had some clue as to our issues. He just realised quickly what a mess we were and regretted leaving Palace. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

He started Hall on the wing. He went 4-5-1 over the 4-4-2 we'd been playing most weeks. His reasoning was he didn't want us to go behind too early and wanted to see what happened in the other game...that worked out well.

In spite of it all I still think Freedman had some clue as to our issues. He just realised quickly what a mess we were and regretted leaving Palace. 

Did well as instant impact Freedman & got the best out of Marcos Alonso, as time went on he got found out big time he was a shit manager. If we got rid off Coyle a lot earlier that season though could of been a different story all together. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

Did well as instant impact Freedman & got the best out of Marcos Alonso, as time went on he got found out big time he was a shit manager. If we got rid off Coyle a lot earlier that season though could of been a different story all together. 

We should have got rid of Coyle about 12 months prior - we might have had a shot at staying up - even with say, Dougie. His "we'll control the game off the ball" stuff would have been more suited to a premiership relegation fight. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

A chilly 24 degrees here in Palmanova (no veil whatsoever). Speaking of which, anyone heading to a bar here to watch the game? Not withstanding the one near Banana Joe’s with the Irish lad stood outside who didn’t recognise my Bolton top even though they were advertising the game tonight. 

Even chillier 30plus degrees here in Gran Canaria (even less veil). Hoping a bar here will be showing a Division 3 game on a Monday night.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, farnworth white said:

Even chillier 30plus degrees here in Gran Canaria (even less veil). Hoping a bar here will be showing a Division 3 game on a Monday night.

I’ve done sky sports app via a vpn before 

 

Hope you get to watch it 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fred perry said:

1969 you there permanent? If so what town just left Corralejo now in CZ for a while up to Prague Friday

 

I wish but sadly just on holiday in corralejo bloody love it

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Morizio said:

I’ve done sky sports app via a vpn before 

 

Hope you get to watch it 👍

I know I could watch it on Sky Go on my iPad but would rather go to a bar to watch the match. Last time I was here watching Bolton in a bar was when Stuart Holden scored that late winner v Blackburn in 2010...was running round the bar like a madman when that went in and the look on 4 Blackburn fans faces that day I will never forget...hoping maybe for the same tonight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
3 hours ago, bwfcfan5 said:

He started Hall on the wing. He went 4-5-1 over the 4-4-2 we'd been playing most weeks. His reasoning was he didn't want us to go behind too early and wanted to see what happened in the other game...that worked out well.

In spite of it all I still think Freedman had some clue as to our issues. He just realised quickly what a mess we were and regretted leaving Palace. 

I'm sure he was more central - had a look and Lee and Eagles also started, then Hall was hauled off for Sordell

in any case, that was not the match to hand the lad his debut and fuck around with the formation to accomodate him

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, farnworth white said:

Even chillier 30plus degrees here in Gran Canaria (even less veil). Hoping a bar here will be showing a Division 3 game on a Monday night.

If you struggle, download SkyGo and I’ll send you my log in details. We’ve got a couple of bars advertising the game so jobs a good un, having a pre match beer and curry COYWM 

apologies - saw other post amongst the chicken pakora

Edited by Leyther_Matt
Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't believe I'm going to miss the first game on my season ticket and our first win due to a bad day at work. Just about to leave Liverpool in five minutes. Watch our first three points on Sky with my tea on my knee and a brew COYWM.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bwfcfan5 said:

He started Hall on the wing. He went 4-5-1 over the 4-4-2 we'd been playing most weeks. His reasoning was he didn't want us to go behind too early and wanted to see what happened in the other game...that worked out well.

In spite of it all I still think Freedman had some clue as to our issues. He just realised quickly what a mess we were and regretted leaving 

Didn't the idiot also decline the chance to have Craig Dawson's loan extended , I can't remember the exact issue , but it was something to do with Freedman not thinking it was morally right to extend the Loan by some sort of league Loophole.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dusan nikolic said:

Didn't the idiot also decline the chance to have Craig Dawson's loan extended , I can't remember the exact issue , but it was something to do with Freedman not thinking it was morally right to extend the Loan by some sort of league Loophole.

Aye he didn't need him, we had Owen Gargan. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.