Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Burton (A)

globaldiver

17 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Can get 1,200 on that terrace, just they didn’t bother sending the full lot just for them to be sent back unsold. 

Cheers for info.  Its one of those games where there's no need to issue tickets for stasnding, just pay on the day like the good old days.  I can understand tickets for seats where you want to guarantee sitting with friends but no need for a terrace that's not going to be filled.

• Site Supporter
17 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Cheers for info.  Its one of those games where there's no need to issue tickets for stasnding, just pay on the day like the good old days.  I can understand tickets for seats where you want to guarantee sitting with friends but no need for a terrace that's not going to be filled.

Don't look at tickets as a guarantee of a place on the terrace, see it as an entry token.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

The audio on iFollow is absolutely abysmal. It's never great, but this is virtually unlistenable.

Got both the bolton and burton ifollows on my iptv tonight , Burton one sound is clear , Bolton one sounds like a Norman Collier gag.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, burnden said:

Got both the bolton and burton ifollows on my iptv tonight , Burton one sound is clear , Bolton one sounds like a Norman Collier gag.

It seriously sounds like the radio broadcast from the first Moon Landing.

I think we've just scored!

Edited by Cheese