Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Owners

TrickyTrotter

13 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

AFAIK they set up access to that amount of credit if needs be but had no intentions of dipping in to it.

My understanding is they’ve injected x but have given promissory notes to the club of upto 40m. Which then gives the proof of funding that the club needed to show to come out of admin and satisfy the EFL. 

so should the club need it they can draw on it at a previously agreed cost. Shazza was half of that IIRC. Given she will be signing off any major expenditure it’s in her interest To manage it prudently which is much needed after our recent past exploits.  

40 minutes ago, Morizio said:

Shame we’ve not got chris cunt and stuffy to endlessly debate, congratulate each other and say the same shite over and over again to comment on this. 

Be careful what you wish for ... its still going on 

Happened to drop in on that Bolton Nuts site earlier .... 

Last week there was a File on 4 programme on Radio 4  called " Fit for Football " it looked at Ownership in Football and covered ourselves Bury Wigan and Charlton and is worth a listen 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000mzph

It had an Interview with Dean Holdsworth and they tried to get KA on - but he declined 

That set Mr Custard off over on the Bolton Nuts Forum - under his current alias " Ten Bobsworth" 

and it appears  for days on end they have been rerunning the Blue Marble Loan  - Sports Shield - KA- Dean Holdsworth - Eddie Davies debate -  If you seriously want to remember what you are missing - have a look at this 

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t21133p330-wigan-in-administration ( starts about  last Thursday Lunchtime ) 

Edited by Benny The Ball

38 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

Be careful what you wish for ... its still going on 

Happened to drop in on that Bolton Nuts site earlier .... 

Last week there was a File on 4 programme on Radio 4  called " Fit for Football " it looked at Ownership in Football and covered ourselves Bury Wigan and Charlton and is worth a listen 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000mzph

It had an Interview with Dean Holdsworth and they tried to get KA on - but he declined 

That set Mr Custard off over on the Bolton Nuts Forum - under his current alias " Ten Bobsworth" 

and it appears  for days on end they have been rerunning the Blue Marble Loan  - Sports Shield - KA- Dean Holdsworth - Eddie Davies debate -  If you seriously want to remember what you are missing - have a look at this 

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t21133p330-wigan-in-administration ( starts about  last Thursday Lunchtime ) 

I'd rather inject boiling hot cat piss into my eyeballs 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

First time I’ve ever been on nuts and the last.

WW gets a mention as “the Wayne linekers on WW” “aging adolescents” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whereas, we just call them cunts. 🤣

Just read this on the leaflet man's website

He's never been abusive (bar that recent outburst to you, which he accepts he went a bit too far with) and doesn't seem to have delusions of himself to be some sort of middle aged hard nut or as a sort of a well paid professional career employee through the day and 'Fight Club' persona when not!

I was always taught by my dad (who fwiw was special services trained during the war on how to kill the enemy at close quarters) that jaw, jaw is always a better way to go than war, war - to walk away from fights when you are able to and to fight only as a last resort.

Extras T Shirt | Super Army Soldiers | Revolution Ape