Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Owners

TrickyTrotter

• Members
16 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

"Recognition of your loyalty with your name displayed in a special ‘Wall of Fame’ in each stand of the University of Bolton Stadium."

I will demand ZicoKelly and not my real name

Brokeback Kelly

Ran into our Shazza , Emma and Ian Evatt at tea time yesterday.

Shazza - said she now realises how small her tele is in her front room , compared to everones on Wanderers Ways.

Emma said things will work out Reet.

Ian said " 35 thousand people on a Saturday  but no one allowed in the stadium is so wrong"

Plus he will get it  right on the pitch.

At 7pm KD turned up ,had a photo with Ashburner St and then went to meet Jussi in Fannys.

Had a meeting booked today with Stellios.!!!

All the above is 100% true. Photo evidence available on tw$ter

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, embankment said:

Ran into our Shazza , Emma and Ian Evatt at tea time yesterday.

Shazza - said she now realises how small her tele is in her front room , compared to everones on Wanderers Ways.

Emma said things will work out Reet.

Ian said " 35 thousand people on a Saturday  but no one allowed in the stadium is so wrong"

Plus he will get it  right on the pitch.

At 7pm KD turned up ,had a photo with Ashburner St and then went to meet Jussi in Fannys.

Had a meeting booked today with Stellios.!!!

All the above is 100% true. Photo evidence available on tw$ter

were they in the beer school or white lion, if the  latter were they drinking holts bitter, mr grey will be wanking furiously into his tankard

• Members
20 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

were they in the beer school or white lion, if the  latter were they drinking holts bitter, mr grey will be wanking furiously into his tankard

Of course Shazza drinks Joeys, she’s a lady of supreme style and taste

On 09/10/2020 at 17:46, mickbrown said:

I'm definitely adding my name to the 'wall of fame' with a biro in recognition of services above and beyond watching absolute shite for a large chunk of my time as a season ticket holder. 

You can have your own little plaque in your shed

Went to the hotel yesterday with the Mrs, trying to do our bit.  The food there is excellent, staff lovely and for the 3rd visit running we bumped into a player.  New winger with fair hair - Isgrove?

Only downside?  We were the only ones there throughout our time there.

If Boris let's it stay open, please use it.

I know his heart is in the right place but what do messages like this serve other than to rabble rouse against the current set up on Twitter while we're in a very difficult place? Approach the club privately and constructively if you've got a plan, Kev!

29 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I know his heart is in the right place but what do messages like this serve other than to rabble rouse against the current set up on Twitter while we're in a very difficult place? Approach the club privately and constructively if you've got a plan, Kev!

And you’ve got Iles then chipping in with his two penneth. He should have learned his lesson but he never will. He just wants to be that far up the ex players arses all the time like a starstruck kid. 

6 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

And you’ve got Iles then chipping in with his two penneth. He should have learned his lesson but he never will. He just wants to be that far up the ex players arses all the time like a starstruck kid. 

I saw Iles comment but didnt bother to read the responses as I suspect they will be along the lines of "Yeah you tell um Kev these men would sort it out, yeah!" "They'd both get a game for us now hahahahahahah!"

It achieves nothing other than help us yet again go down this well trodden path of the manager/club "losing" the social media crowd.