Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
TrickyTrotter

FV Ownership Model

Recommended Posts

In Portsmouth looking forward to the next exciting chapter in our clubs journey and some berk is pulling folk up for spelling a former journo's name wrong. Jesus 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

In Portsmouth looking forward to the next exciting chapter in our clubs journey and some berk is pulling folk up for spelling a former journo's name wrong. Jesus 

Do you always miss the point by 250 miles or more? I rather think you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

You are becoming a sad and bitter individual. 

Becoming, my arse

Im just having nowt to do with those self serving, dodgy bastards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Casino said:

Becoming, my arse

Im just having nowt to do with those self serving, dodgy bastards

Sorry Casino, can't agree. I think they are muddled, puddled and befuddled but I don't think it gets them anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/09/2019 at 14:38, tomski said:

It seems pointless. I think most of us are now having a breather from 2/3 years off dross conversation about BWFCs finances and just want to concentrate on the games ahead.

No one knows what FV will do and we may as well sit back and enjoy the ride. FWIW I’m not sure your speculation is reasoned as I think FV don’t let anything out and long may it continue.

If you or anyone else wants to live in a football world bubble that is entirely up to you but in the real world the company that owns the club has to trade and that involves finance - there's simply no getting away from that - like it or not.

It's interesting to see Iles answer to a question in his match day blog about this matter today - 

Iles reply (from his blog) -

1:00pm
 

When it is ready to write. But to correct you - it's £40m of loan notes. The current business plan uses 52 per cent.

So I do indeed think my speculation is totally proved to be reasoned as FV certainly are not able to repay £20m plus from playing three years in the bottom tiers of the league, that it would appear that people obviously do know what FV are planning (they would not put up the money if they didn't) and FV have obviously let some of the plan be known if the least sharpest newshound, Iles from the Bolton News kennel, is already on the scent of it!

Apart from that have a nice day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, tomski said:

Ken and his bum chins nearly sapped the life out of me and my love for BWFC.

I used to be ultra positive about BW and it’s coming back big time so I will by pass the worries.

I can already tell FV are cut from a different cloth than Ken and I’ve confidence they will do their best for The wanderers unlike the last tit.

After this post I’m concentrating on football. Good luck with your findings but you may enjoy it more by getting back to on pitch activity

Thank you but I enjoy the complete package of Bolton Wanderers and that includes the financial aspects.

I'm pleased for you and everybody else who are happy to concentrate solely about on the pitch activities and not wonder why we have £40m available to be invested in a club probably heading for the fourth tier next season, and which is due for repayment the season after that.

It's not going to go away however, so something big is definitely in the wind.

Aren't you in the least bit curious as to what it might be, I know I am?

I'm sorry though if I, Custard and a few others of us, by having an interest and curiosity in such things - and you not - seems to annoy you in someway?

It certainly isn't meant to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Thank you but I enjoy the complete package of Bolton Wanderers and that includes the financial aspects.

I'm pleased for you and everybody else who are happy to concentrate solely about on the pitch activities and not wonder why we have £40m available to be invested in a club probably heading for the fourth tier next season, and which is due for repayment the season after that.

It's not going to go away however, so something big is definitely in the wind.

Aren't you in the least bit curious as to what it might be, I know I am?

I'm sorry though if I, Custard and a few others of us, by having an interest and curiosity in such things - and you not - seems to annoy you in someway?

It certainly isn't meant to.

Has anyone ever told you that you are a condescending twat? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Someone wants to get erect over what the financial situation will be in two years time and wait patiently until that day arrives then that’s up to them

I’m more excited about the stuff I can see today. And that’s the 2nd half at Pompey and the improved Performances and football over the last 10 days or so 

It takes all sorts as they say. No matter how odd the ball   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

Has anyone ever told you that you are a condescending twat? 

No, but I'm certain many have pointed out that you are a stupid one.

Have a nice day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FV are in a much better position to refinance any loans. ATM there's plenty of funds available for decent business plans. Suspect FV have one involving property. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sluffy said:

 

So I do indeed think my speculation is totally proved to be reasoned as FV certainly are not able to repay £20m plus from playing three years in the bottom tiers of the league, that it would appear that people obviously do know what FV are planning (they would not put up the money if they didn't) and FV have obviously let some of the plan be known if the least sharpest newshound, Iles from the Bolton News kennel, is already on the scent of it!

Apart from that have a nice day.

Anything could happen. If we are pushing for promotion to the championship in 3 years time I'm sure FV plans will be different than if we are in the conference. They might sell the hotel, another benefactor may step in, we may go bust, we may stay up this season, might be in the conference in 2 years, might have an amazing cup run, could sell some academy players for multi millions, the championship could breakaway from the FL and join the Prem, further reducing cash for FL clubs. We may cease to exist or be back in the prem within 5 years. All of these are concievable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely delighted they’ve got 40 million to take the club forward, they obviously have a plan and it seems obvious to me the money will be used on the football and non football side, it’s exciting times and like Tomski my enthusiasm is back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Absolutely delighted they’ve got 40 million to take the club forward, they obviously have a plan and it seems obvious to me the money will be used on the football and non football side, it’s exciting times and like Tomski my enthusiasm is back. 

Agreed, they look like decent people. I'm sure they'll do their best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, peelyfeet said:

Anything could happen. If we are pushing for promotion to the championship in 3 years time I'm sure FV plans will be different than if we are in the conference. They might sell the hotel, another benefactor may step in, we may go bust, we may stay up this season, might be in the conference in 2 years, might have an amazing cup run, could sell some academy players for multi millions, the championship could breakaway from the FL and join the Prem, further reducing cash for FL clubs. We may cease to exist or be back in the prem within 5 years. All of these are concievable. 

Are you for real?

I'm sure someone has not randomly stuck in £40m without a plan to at least safeguard their investment and get a return on it.

That certainly won't be on the off chance that we make £20m plus back on the playing side inside three years.

As for your list of conceivability's, it's also conceivable that Lord Lucan will be winning next years Grand National on Shergar but that certainly doesn't mean it will be happening.

Have a nice day down at the Bolton Futsal Club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, peelyfeet said:

Agreed, they look like decent people. I'm sure they'll do their best.

Indeed. Aunty Sharon and her chums are the best thing to happen to BWFC since, well, for ages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Francis Fogarty said:

Indeed. Aunty Sharon and her chums are the best thing to happen to BWFC since, well, for ages.

Yes i agree, we all know how it feels to have a shit owner.

This feels different, something will build with these owners, we'll be reet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sluffy said:

Are you for real?

I'm sure someone has not randomly stuck in £40m without a plan to at least safeguard their investment and get a return on it.

That certainly won't be on the off chance that we make £20m plus back on the playing side inside three years.

As for your list of conceivability's, it's also conceivable that Lord Lucan will be winning next years Grand National on Shergar but that certainly doesn't mean it will be happening.

Have a nice day down at the Bolton Futsal Club

If FV have got £40m, how come EDT are having to wait two years for £5m, only half of their £10m secured debt (according to Rubins)?

Without in any way casting doubt on FV's  best intentions, there's something not adding up here? I appreciate that there are many who don't give a monkeys but how much are the unsecured creditors now going to get?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Sluffy said:

Have a nice day down at the Bolton Futsal Club

A shit thing to post in reply to what was a perfectly civil comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chris Custodiet said:

If FV have got £40m, how come EDT are having to wait two years for £5m, only half of their £10m secured debt (according to Rubins)?

Without in any way casting doubt on FV's  best intentions, there's something not adding up here? I appreciate that there are many who don't give a monkeys but how much are the unsecured creditors now going to get?

The EFL require unsecured creditors to be paid either 25 pence in the pound on transfer of share or 35 pence in the pound over three years. I think it was reported we'd agreed the second option but I can't remember where.

Edited by Lt. Aldo Raine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

The EFL require unsecured creditors to be paid either 25 pence in the pound on transfer of share or 35 pence in the pound over three years. I think it was reported we'd agreed the second option but I can't remember where.

I think you have missed my point. If FV have pots of money and £ms less is being paid to secured creditors there should be no need for the secured creditors to have to wait two years and the unsecured creditors should be getting quite a bit more than 35p in the £.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.