Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Owners

TrickyTrotter

58 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I think he was only the CEO at Burnley for twelve months before leaving. It isn't clear whether his departure was his decision or not, but they had a change of ownership recently so perhaps it's just a cass of them wanting their own people in.

He oversaw the Covid year and Sean Dyche speaks extremely well of him (if it an bizarrely odd, gravelly voice).

• Members
1 hour ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I think he was only the CEO at Burnley for twelve months before leaving. It isn't clear whether his departure was his decision or not, but they had a change of ownership recently so perhaps it's just a cass of them wanting their own people in.

He did 5 years in another position at Burnley before he became CEO 

Good to see this site coming back to life 

It looks as though the creditors that have been hanging around since we entered admin have finally been paid off as was part of the purchase agreement when FV took over 

As of yesterday we are no longer under any sort of embargo - at least according to the EFL website we are not 

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/embargoes

Anybody confirm this ?

4 hours ago, Benny The Ball said:

Good to see this site coming back to life 

It looks as though the creditors that have been hanging around since we entered admin have finally been paid off as was part of the purchase agreement when FV took over 

As of yesterday we are no longer under any sort of embargo - at least according to the EFL website we are not 

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/embargoes

Anybody confirm this ?

It's in todays Bolton News.

First went into it on Christmas Eve 2015. Had 2017-18 out of it, bought Josh McGinnis for £200k then kidnapped Christian Doige before being put pack in. It limited squad sizes, fees, wages, agent fees & bonus'.

I assume this means all footballing & legal debts are cleared, or settlement arranged.

I don't see Shaz dashing out offering £8m+ for Elmander but it's quite a relief.

• Members
8 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

It's in todays Bolton News.

First went into it on Christmas Eve 2015. Had 2017-18 out of it, bought Josh McGinnis for £200k then kidnapped Christian Doige before being put pack in. It limited squad sizes, fees, wages, agent fees & bonus'.

I assume this means all footballing & legal debts are cleared, or settlement arranged.

I don't see Shaz dashing out offering £8m+ for Elmander but it's quite a relief.

THANK FUCK

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Francis Fogarty said:

I don't know fuck all about accounts.

Considering the last coupe of years trials and tribulations how do they look ?

Don't even be concerned about them.

If the owners are happy to keep running the club as they are, thats all that matters. 

I haven't looked at them and not interested in doing so even though I would understand them

On 10/07/2021 at 22:37, Biggish Dave said:

Don't even be concerned about them.

If the owners are happy to keep running the club as they are, thats all that matters. 

I haven't looked at them and not interested in doing so even though I would understand them

If you do have a peek can you look at the administrative expenses of 7.3 million and explain what these might be. Thx 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
3 hours ago, kent_white said:

That's good to see. It's been starting to look a bit shabby of late. I bet it cost a few quid mind! 

Yep.

Always thought the algae that's built up on the flood light pillars was a right mess as folk walk round.

Ideal work for the bad lads army with some soapy water.

11 hours ago, kent_white said:

2 birds with one stone! 😁

11 hours ago, Rudy said:

That a new Gonzo video?

Isn't that 2 birds 1 stoat, where a couple of rough looking druggies from some back street in Blackpool use a ferret, weasel or stoat like a double ended dildo. And indulge in a bit of "stoating", whilst the local window cleaner watches on?!?

• Members
6 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Isn't that 2 birds 1 stoat, where a couple of rough looking druggies from some back street in Blackpool use a ferret, weasel or stoat like a double ended dildo. And indulge in a bit of "stoating", whilst the local window cleaner watches on?!?

Are they the same people who made two birds one goat? Not been able to find the directors cut where one lass is covered in that much goats milk she went blind, well I think it was milk

28 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Are they the same people who made two birds one goat? Not been able to find the directors cut where one lass is covered in that much goats milk she went blind, well I think it was milk

Widnes will have a copy

2 hours ago, Sweep said:

I know a bloke called Bernard Lerring who used to fight with weasels for a living.....