Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
MickyD

Euro 2020

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Someone gave me a lovely sounding bottle of French red the other day- must be worth a ticket or two.... :)

"Marques et Spensere Vino Rouge" does NOT sound like a lovely sounding French red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/12/2019 at 21:29, Rudy’s Message said:

won a bottle of wine at work. Don’t drink it so swapped it for a bottle of captain morgans spiced rum.

Just Googled the bottle of red. I may have dropped a bollock

 

34 minutes ago, MickyD said:

"Marques et Spensere Vino Rouge" does NOT sound like a lovely sounding French red.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why's it's an absolute cunt to find cheap flights to Bucharest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

 

 

Alright alright stop reminding me! Captains Morgan’s went down a treat though 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got an email from UEFA, application successful, tickets for every England game, total cost €530

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, athywhite1958 said:

Just got an email from UEFA, application successful, tickets for every England game, total cost €530

Great news my wigan chum :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

Just got an email from UEFA, application successful, tickets for every England game, total cost €530

i havent had anything back yet, bastards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

athy, was that the england supporters club one, with you caps etc, or the uefa one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, athywhite1958 said:

The supporters club

 

Cheers 

Assume thats why I haven't heard then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paid for my tickets and they send them to your UEFA phone app just before the tournament starts, it was trialled at some games last year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had an email from Uefa, unsuccessful in the second ballot, happy with what I've already got tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

Paid for my tickets and they send them to your UEFA phone app just before the tournament starts, it was trialled at some games last year

Make moving tickets on very hard 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only way round is to lend someone your phone, but I'll bet there are some phone geeks know how to get round it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

Only way round is to lend someone your phone, but I'll bet there are some phone geeks know how to get round it

Download the app On a 2nd device and log in on that device. Simple as that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The number has to be the one you register with so you would have to put your sim card in it or can you have 2 with the same number?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

The number has to be the one you register with so you would have to put your sim card in it or can you have 2 with the same number?

It should just ask you to input a code to confirm its your number if that makes sense 

 

you could just tell the other person the code. Bit of a faff but doable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Technology and me don't get on really, all I know is you download the UEFA app and they send you the ticket to that, to register you must be an Englandfans member and give them (UEFA) your FAN number and telephone number,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/01/2020 at 17:40, Marc505 said:

Why's it's an absolute cunt to find cheap flights to Bucharest.

Inbox me, hun xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Traf said:

Inbox me, hun xx

I've a feeling this is gonna hurt, seen as we pulled the trigger on flights just last Friday 😬 £120 direct from Luton one way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I've a feeling this is gonna hurt, seen as we pulled the trigger on flights just last Friday 😬 £120 direct from Luton one way.

That seems reasonable tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Traf said:

That seems reasonable tbh

Was expecting more budget prices really but unless we split the trip up in daft ways that's the best we'll get.

Anyone been to Bucharest before by the way, anything outstanding I need to see?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

Was expecting more budget prices really but unless we split the trip up in daft ways that's the best we'll get.

Anyone been to Bucharest before by the way, anything outstanding I need to see?

What game you watching in Bucharest? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.