Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Euro 2020

MickyD

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

What a con, Bojo stated back when he announced the road map, full venues after the 21st June. 

Group games are before that, personally not arsed now, will be shit. Either I win the ballot and sell it to a Scotsman for 2k or get a refund.

Wank mate be interesting how the do the ballot in terms of members etc

shit show 

9 hours ago, Traf said:

22,500 minus tickets for sponsors, national federations, UEFA hangers-on etc

leaving 15,000 tops. Jocks get 5,000-ish, so 10k for England fans, allocated on a "what price did you pay" basis.

Think it’s 3.5 for jocks but yes how they re allocate the tickets will be interesting 

• 2 weeks later...

My current squad

GKs - Pickford, Pope, Henderson

DEFs - Walker, Trent, Chilwell, Shaw, Stones, Maguire, Mings, Coady

MIDs - Rice, Henderson, Kalvin-Philips, Foden, Bellingham, Mount

FWDs - Kane, Sterling, Sancho, Rashford, Grealish, Greenwood

UEFA refunding all of our money and we have to reapply for tickets in stages, group games will be decided on the CAP system, round of 16 onwards the same but should be more tickets, ESTC a priority so we should be OK as we all have a high number of CAPs, certainly in the top 2000

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

UEFA refunding all of our money and we have to reapply for tickets in stages, group games will be decided on the CAP system, round of 16 onwards the same but should be more tickets, ESTC a priority so we should be OK as we all have a high number of CAPs, certainly in the top 2000

Good luck, enjoy it all.

On 25/04/2021 at 09:24, athywhite1958 said:

Haven’t seen any emails about refunds yet

2 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

Just had email from UEFA saying all my tickets are cancelled and a refund will be paid, they will email again when to apply for new tickets, what a fucking ballache

Are people who bought tickets through uefa going into this ballot or just England members? 

On 29/04/2021 at 15:32, radcliffewhite1 said:

Are people who bought tickets through uefa going into this ballot or just England members? 

got my refund from UEFA, those who were granted tickets and did not ask for a refund are automatically in the ballot for new tickets for the group games, no need to apply, the latter stages you are guaranteed your ticket if you did not ask for a refund as there will be more allowed in the stadium (hopefully), as far as I know this only applies to members of EF

2 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

got my refund from UEFA, those who were granted tickets and did not ask for a refund are automatically in the ballot for new tickets for the group games, no need to apply, the latter stages you are guaranteed your ticket if you did not ask for a refund as there will be more allowed in the stadium (hopefully), as far as I know this only applies to members of EF

Hopefully you get sorted mate in the ballot

i haven’t heard anything so take it might be ok 

On 03/05/2021 at 11:27, radcliffewhite1 said:

Hopefully you get sorted mate in the ballot

i haven’t heard anything so take it might be ok 

Yeah it's the England supporters mob that have had it returned. By all accounts lost a bit in return on the FX too

Rest of us still waiting and they've not confirmed when we find out; just "May", which is a joke.

Guess they're still not sure where to play the matches outside of England.

Edited by jules_darby

On 05/05/2021 at 14:20, jules_darby said:

Yeah it's the England supporters mob that have had it returned. By all accounts lost a bit in return on the FX too

Rest of us still waiting and they've not confirmed when we find out; just "May", which is a joke.

Guess they're still not sure where to play the matches outside of England.

I got all of my money back plus £12 admin fee too

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, athywhite1958 said:

Just got email from England FA, I got a ticket for the Scotland game out of the 3 group games, fucking wankers I had tickets for them all before the fucking virus

That's a bit shit.

How many are available for the game as compared to initially?