Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
burnden

Bunney car crash

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Was j loyd Samuel a left back?

oh yeh fking hell, it's cursed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bwfcfan5 said:

For broken ribs and broken collarbone? Sounds a bit unlikely to me. Usually about 8 weeks. 

It was just a way to shoe in the pun 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

It was just a way to shoe in the pun 😊

Sorry, completely missed it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't Robbie Elliot break his leg in his first game for us?

If it wasn't his first game it was definitely very soon after he signed for us - as a left back.

Wonder what Mike Whitlows doing at the moment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Didn't Robbie Elliot break his leg in his first game for us?

If it wasn't his first game it was definitely very soon after he signed for us - as a left back.

Wonder what Mike Whitlows doing at the moment?

Guess it would've been his third game

First at reebok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Casino said:

Guess it would've been his third game

First at reebok

Everton game was fourth game 

Played away at Southampton  Barnsley and Coventry prior 

Dunno if he played in all of them though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Okocha10 said:

How many left backs now at our club have gone on to be injured for fucking ages, our luck is horrific. Wish him all the best in recovery. 

Mark Tierney another one who got hurt long term for us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Naytch said:

Mark Tierney another one who got hurt long term for us

didnt moxey break his leg on the day 2 others did (including the guy in the inflatable ball thing at ht)?

Edited by HomerJay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Naytch said:

Mark Tierney another one who got hurt long term for us

Think he had to retire because of it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Everton game was fourth game 

Played away at Southampton  Barnsley and Coventry prior 

Dunno if he played in all of them though 

I'd assume he did

Forgot Barnsley midweek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worse thing of all he was in a Vauxhall Mokka

The shame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ian Bailey...left back on loan for us, then went back to Wednesday and broke his leg missing the cup semi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ex Millwall left back James Meredith, he still hasn't been fixed up yet, might be worth a punt.

 

Edited by Blondi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Blondi said:

Ex Millwall left back James Meredith, he still hasn't been fixed up yet, might be worth a punt.

 

Not a bad shout that,he played 38 games for Millwall last season so he's got experience. He's training with Pompey at the mo apparently.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to see us try joe white

I think a youngster with the grown ups is what we wanted to see and he's not a bad un

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s baptiste up to nowadays? He had a bad one couple of years ago 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, gonzo said:

What’s baptiste up to nowadays? He had a bad one couple of years ago 

I'm getting the word.... twat! 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HomerJay said:

didnt moxey break his leg on the day 2 others did (including the guy in the inflatable ball thing at ht)?

Moxey was broken after his first kick of the ball - useless cunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Casino said:

I'd like to see us try joe white

I think a youngster with the grown ups is what we wanted to see and he's not a bad un

He reminded me of Marcus Alonso at Wycombe - decent game there and I would like to see him given a run in the team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Moxey was broken after his first kick of the ball - useless cunt

I’ll never forget his first touch for us.

That shit back pass at Watford.

And he never got any better.

Cunt.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.