Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
L/H White

Fireman Sam

Recommended Posts

If I'm going to die in a fire, I'd take some comfort in the fact that the local fire bobbies were late because they were busy ensuring no-one was upset about gender assignment.

Fireman Sam is clearly gay anyway, so I'm not sure why they didn't just drape a rainbow sash over his shoulders and see what the bedwetting cunts thought about that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fireperson Rainbow Stardust will save the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Utter fucking dogshit but you reap what you sow.

This is just the start. The outraged society needs to be ousted a.s.a.p. Bedwetting interfering busybodies who need to get a life.

Exterminate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am more outraged by the new fireman being a shit computer version than anything else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Is that little cunt kid still in it who causes most of the fires? 

Naughty Norman......naughty because he’s ginger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit either way?

Bolty is the only one outraged apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Farrelli said:

Bolty is the only one outraged apparently.

I thought it was us lefties that got upset at everything.

Bolty and Piers Morgan get worked up than even the most hard line eat the rich class war type lefties I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kent_white said:

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit either way?

It is ridiculous though isn't it? Just a continuation of mindless pointlessness.

James Martin has changed species.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/09/12/james-martin-identifies-otter-kicks-off-fireman-sam-controversy-10729436/amp/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

It is ridiculous though isn't it? Just a continuation of mindless pointlessness.

James Martin has changed species.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/09/12/james-martin-identifies-otter-kicks-off-fireman-sam-controversy-10729436/amp/

yeah, it's fucking ridiclious

no more bob the builder next, because we have no women builders?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must get through 4-6 episodes of fireman Sam a day in our house, daughter loves it! 

Thinking of going on mastermind and having it as my specialist subject 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Must get through 4-6 episodes of fireman Sam a day in our house, daughter loves it! 

Thinking of going on mastermind and having it as my specialist subject 

My lad never got in to the classics like postman pat, fireman Sam and Thomas the tank.

He preferred the Disney output.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thomas the tank engine was a favourite with mine.

Remember the mister men? They were ace.

Would cause much consternation now!

Mr/Mrs/Ms/gender fluid etc men/women/lampshade/thing of indeterminate identifier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Utter fucking dogshit but you reap what you sow.

This is just the start. The outraged society needs to be ousted a.s.a.p. Bedwetting interfering busybodies who need to get a life.

Exterminate.

faux outrage

I'm sure nobody sane really gives a fuck one way or another on this matter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Thomas the tank engine was a favourite with mine.

Remember the mister men? They were ace.

Would cause much consternation now!

Mr/Mrs/Ms/gender fluid etc men/women/lampshade/thing of indeterminate identifier.

Thomas the tank could be proper dark when you thought about it. Theybricked Henry up in a tunnel because he didn't want to ruin his fresh new paint job.

Mr Men are still going my lad likes Mr Topsy-turvy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Thomas the tank engine was a favourite with mine.

Remember the mister men? They were ace.

Would cause much consternation now!

Mr/Mrs/Ms/gender fluid etc men/women/lampshade/thing of indeterminate identifier.

184292-1496568031-wide.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Thomas the tank could be proper dark when you thought about it. Theybricked Henry up in a tunnel because he didn't want to ruin his fresh new paint job.

Mr Men are still going my lad likes Mr Topsy-turvy

A couple of thomas stories scared him! One in the fog.

He's nearly 15 now, and he was shit scared walking the dogs in the woods at dusk whilst on holiday!

Dodgy books.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fireman Sam is way too unrealistic. He actually fights fires. Most firemen these days, if they're not in bed, they're playing endless pool tournaments to pass the time until their shift is over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

I thought it was us lefties that got upset at everything.

Bolty and Piers Morgan get worked up than even the most hard line eat the rich class war type lefties I know.

That may be so but only one of us is acting ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sweep said:

faux outrage

I'm sure nobody sane really gives a fuck one way or another on this matter

You're getting there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.