Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
leigh white

R.I.P. Mam.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

How old was she?

Reminds me of my dad's trips with Oldham Batteries back in the day.

84

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bittersweet day to say the least.

Mums are the best, they really are.

Condolences mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's hard to reply to all of you what sent such kind messages, but I thank you all for being there for me. Don't worry, i will be back posting random shite in a week or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, leigh white said:

It's hard to reply to all of you what sent such kind messages, but I thank you all for being there for me. Don't worry, i will be back posting random shite in a week or two.

 

6 hours ago, Cheese said:

Really sorry to hear this. Look after yourself LW. 

It's it wrong that I laughed just a little at these consecutive posts? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad news Mick, I know you've done a sterling job of looking after your mum since your dad's passing and even more so in the last few months, but you've got a great family around you and a similarly good network of friends, take care pal. Matt & Kini xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and mick, you had your mum and dad longer than me

but mine are better off where they are as they had no quality of life due to their illness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for your loss Leyther and congratulations on your grandchild. 

Hope to see more of your random stuff sooner rather than later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Sad news Mick, I know you've done a sterling job of looking after your mum since your dad's passing and even more so in the last few months, but you've got a great family around you and a similarly good network of friends, take care pal. Matt & Kini xx

Thank's Matt and Kini, it's been a struggle, but with good friends like you, it helped a great deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Condolences and congrats. Must be tough so close together 

But you can get comfort from this that they are back together, dad won't be on his own now :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to read of your loss, and condolences to the family.

I’m glad to hear that your Mum was able to be a great grandma even for a short time.

Stay strong and also congratulations on the new arrival. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Naytch said:

Sorry to read of your loss, and condolences to the family.

I’m glad to hear that your Mum was able to be a great grandma even for a short time.

Stay strong and also congratulations on the new arrival. 

Thank's, sorting stuff out is a nightmare, got most things boxed off now with solicitors, banks, funeral directors, the church, etc. I need a drink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/09/2019 at 18:43, Casino said:

and mick, you had your mum and dad longer than me

but mine are better off where they are as they had no quality of life due to their illness

It's sad mate, my son lost his mum when he was 9, my mam looked after him like she did with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear the sad news Mick, condolences to you and your family.

It's always a massive void when anyone passes away; even more your parents.

Always look back at the good times with found memories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All went well, the service and everything went to plan, and even the weather. Thank's to all the poster's who sent me kind messages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.