Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fanzone

kent_white

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Ani said:

Who is 80 ? 

I don't think he's actually given his age but his earlier post kind of hinted.

On 04/10/2019 at 12:00, Chris Custodiet said:

And btw  I spent quite a lot of my young life watching BWFC home and away. So actually seeing Nat Lofthouse, Tommy Banks and Eddie Hopkinson playing for BWFC and England was a source of pride rather than trauma  in my formative years. Where did you get your weird ideas from?

Lofthouse retired as a Bolton player in 1960 (retired from England 1958), Banks in 1961 (1958) and Hopkinson in 1969 (1959)

Hang on.....have I missed something or has Traf gone quiet and shit out of a fight with Chris The Custard Pie Flinger ?

This site is officially shit.

A Banjo Resident getting a good creaming  by a Vaniila Custard..........

Anyway, you Cakey Cunty Cocks......Brian Chocolate Eclair up front with Dwight Yorkie.

It all sounds shit to me, so I'll not be bothering.

It sounds very similar to the sterile crap we got last time. Big tables, guest speakers, raffles & quizzes are not the way forward, they're making it like a pre-match LoV suite.

16 minutes ago, Traf said:

It all sounds shit to me, so I'll not be bothering.

It sounds very similar to the sterile crap we got last time. Big tables, guest speakers, raffles & quizzes are not the way forward, they're making it like a pre-match LoV suite.

I've been to a few clubs pre-match stadium drinking holes, it's not rocket science! Keep it simple, bar with good drinks selection & good service, big screen showing SSN/lunch time game/last away game, simple easy food selection & all with reasonable pricing.

I don't get these raffles, quizzes & live music gimics. It's a football match, not a working man's club.

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

They’d be better off getting 1 or 2 of the old boys just walking around the place getting mithered by folk who want to mither them rather than have speeches.

Stejay has already bagsied Dave Lee

Howdo, you scheming, slimy twat.

Great to see you again. 🤣

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Cheese said:

Only been in fanzone once. 15 minutes before kick off, a rapper took to the stage and everyone walked out, including me. I felt sorry for him, but it was fucking shite.

Last time I was in, they turned the footy off so a 12 year old girl, who'd won Wigan's got talent, could sing a song

A good 20 or 30 blokes having a pre match beer looking on

It was all bit awkward

• 2 weeks later...