Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fanzone

kent_white

• Members
8 hours ago, Sluffy said:

I'm aware of who Riggins44 was, an extremely odd bloke I found who seems to desperately seek attention through confrontation and abuse on social media and who has been banned countless times on Twitter to my knowledge. He was for a time an acolyte of Bower, Smurf, etc, under his many user names one of which Stan Bartolome had been mentioned a time or two on here iirc.

He's one of those who adds #FBPE to his twitter name and rages about Brexit all the time - or at least he used to - probably still does

Each to their own and all that but not someone I'd particularly like to have a pint with.

He probably thinks the same about me too!

He was/is obviously a Washington Redskins devotee with a moniker like that, Surprised he didn't use the nickname 'Diesel'.

Edited by bolty58

9 hours ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Depressing, ain't it Sluffy, reading some of the comments from the Richard Heads on WW? Still not quite as bad as the Beeno. I wonder if any one of them used to contribute to the Beeno as Riggins44 or Riggermortis ,winner of the 2016 Bonehead of the Year award.

Bit naughty, Chris, in my view

8 hours ago, Sluffy said:

I'm aware of who Riggins44 was, an extremely odd bloke I found who seems to desperately seek attention through confrontation and abuse on social media and who has been banned countless times on Twitter to my knowledge. He was for a time an acolyte of Bower, Smurf, etc, under his many user names one of which Stan Bartolome had been mentioned a time or two on here iirc.

He's one of those who adds #FBPE to his twitter name and rages about Brexit all the time - or at least he used to - probably still does

Each to their own and all that but not someone I'd particularly like to have a pint with.

He probably thinks the same about me too!

That figures. Birds of a feather, eh?

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

You both seem to want to hijack football threads, topics with accountancy financial drivel, we know it's been at the forefront for the last few years, but somebody opens up a football related topic and you turn it into a BACS/SAGE sheet.

This is a topic about the Fanzone, and if you two (Custard & Sluffy) want to play WW Apprentice, why not open another thread and see if anyone is interested in the debate.

I can see you both sat there jizzing over each other's replica Ken tank tops!

Anyway, Fanzone, hope it works, loads of fans with kids and it's an ideal place for them, it's were the yoof starts.

Alternatively, they could go and have the conversation on Sluffy's Bolton Nuts site 🤷‍♂️

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

You both seem to want to hijack football threads, topics with accountancy financial drivel, we know it's been at the forefront for the last few years, but somebody opens up a football related topic and you turn it into a BACS/SAGE sheet.

This is a topic about the Fanzone, and if you two (Custard & Sluffy) want to play WW Apprentice, why not open another thread and see if anyone is interested in the debate.

Anyway, Fanzone, hope it works, loads of fans with kids and it's an ideal place for them, it's were the yoof starts.

At their age, you'd think they'd want to spend less time posting essays and living life. Perhaps they could read up on the aspects of the careers of other people, there's more to life than accountancy.

17 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Maybe Happy can set up their own section so we don't have to read it. 

Sleep Stories.....for everything SluffyCustard

13 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Silly me. I thought it was about the champions of the people and whizzo business brains of the ST who through their brilliant and persistent diligence are going to bring the Fanzone back to its adoring followers.

But its a fair point about somewhere for the kids, specially when its raining stair rods.

1 minute ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Silly me. I thought it was about the champions of the people and whizzo business brains of the ST who through their brilliant and persistent diligence are going to bring the Fanzone back to its adoring followers.

But its a fair point about somewhere for the kids, specially when its raining stair rods.

Tedious cunt.

• Site Supporter
54 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Depressing, ain't it Sluffy, reading some of the comments from the Richard Heads on WW?

Serious question: were you abused or suffered a major traumatic event n your childhood?

Or did you actually have one?

Social skills of a sociopath.

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Serious question: were you abused or suffered a major traumatic event n your childhood?

Or did you actually have one?

Social skills of a sociopath.

Bit of a problem isn't it when uninformed prejudices and unimaginative groupthink, shared for years between drinking mates, are challenged by folk who know what they are talking about? But if you find it painful to read it, don't read it. Not that difficult is it?

But if you wanted to be constructive,  you could try explaining to me, Sluffy and members of the the ST where Dean Holdsworth found a million quid to spend on fees before he spent 50P on buying half of BWFC. I'd love to know. Surely the ST chairman wouldn't make up something like that.

And btw  I spent quite a lot of my young life watching BWFC home and away. So actually seeing Nat Lofthouse, Tommy Banks and Eddie Hopkinson playing for BWFC and England was a source of pride rather than trauma  in my formative years. Where did you get your weird ideas from?

Edited by Chris Custodiet

1 hour ago, Chris Custodiet said:

1 hour ago, Chris Custodiet said:

But if you wanted to be constructive,  you could try explaining to me, Sluffy and members of the the ST where Dean Holdsworth found a million quid to spend on fees before he spent 50P on buying half of BWFC. I'd love to know. Surely the ST chairman wouldn't make up something like that.

I don’t think many on here are that arsed anymore, its all history. We have a new regime who seem thoroughly decent people and i think most on here would rather concentrate on enjoying the football, talk about football & chat about other stuff non finance related.

On 04/10/2019 at 10:29, Chris Custodiet said:

Depressing, ain't it Sluffy, reading some of the comments from the Richard Heads on WW?

This particular Richard head will be more than happy to knock you into the middle of next week, you patronising cunt.

Now why don't you and the other boring cunt just fuck and chat elsewhere. Nobody on here gives a fuck about what either of you pompous pricks have to say. 

Edited by Traf

2 minutes ago, Traf said:

This particular Richard head will be more than happy to knock you into the middle of next week, you patronising cunt.

Now why don't you and the other boring just fuck and chat elsewhere. Nobody on here gives a fuck about what either of you pompous pricks have to say. 

Look what you've done now you pair of thrusters.

You've upset Uncle Traf!

59 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I don’t think many on here are that arsed anymore, its all history. We have a new regime who seem thoroughly decent people and i think most on here would rather concentrate on enjoying the football, talk about football & chat about other stuff non finance related.

Don't kid yourself. There never were many on here who were arsed about anything unless it fed into their ill-considered prejudices.

Edited by Chris Custodiet

5 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Look what you've done now you pair of thrusters.

You've upset Uncle Traf!

I'm not being called a dick head by some boring sanctimonious pompous cunt. I don't give a fuck if he's about 80, I'll knock the prick out. If you give it, you have to take it.

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Serious answer:

Obviously I won't name names but I've been on BWFC forums for years and have been involved in modding and/or creation of four of them during that time.

Over those years and in my capacity as a mod I've had to cross swords with numerous people for many reasons in order to keep the peace or stop people going too far over the line, for the best interests of everybody else on the sites.

The vast majority of people accept it (some reluctantly) but one or two couldn't and have gone on to have a pop at me whenever they can ever since, some of these internet vendettas they carry have been going on for well over ten years now believe it or not.

In the last few years society has raised the awareness of mental health and threads and discussions have appeared on social media, Twitter, Facebook, etc, as well as forums like this.  Individuals have voluntarily talked about the issues they have, some of them resulting from unhappy childhoods.

It wasn't that surprising to me to see a number of those few individuals who have trolled me (and other people) both now and in the past openly discussing their issues.

Although I've had and continue to enjoy a happy life I am well aware of the issues of mental health with one of my cousins suffering from it for years and the impact that it's had on their life and their family's.  

I'm not one to judge and I wish people well but clearly some individuals behaviour on forums as well as real life is effected by their mental state.

It would be good if people could just simply live and let live, rather than tearing things apart.

The only thing we have in common on here is our shared love of BWFC.

Isn't that enough?