Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
kent_white

Fanzone

Posted (edited)
On 04/10/2019 at 10:29, Chris Custodiet said:

Depressing, ain't it Sluffy, reading some of the comments from the Richard Heads on WW?

This particular Richard head will be more than happy to knock you into the middle of next week, you patronising cunt.

Now why don't you and the other boring cunt just fuck and chat elsewhere. Nobody on here gives a fuck about what either of you pompous pricks have to say. 

Edited by Traf

2 minutes ago, Traf said:

This particular Richard head will be more than happy to knock you into the middle of next week, you patronising cunt.

Now why don't you and the other boring just fuck and chat elsewhere. Nobody on here gives a fuck about what either of you pompous pricks have to say. 

Look what you've done now you pair of thrusters.

You've upset Uncle Traf!

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I don’t think many on here are that arsed anymore, its all history. We have a new regime who seem thoroughly decent people and i think most on here would rather concentrate on enjoying the football, talk about football & chat about other stuff non finance related.

Don't kid yourself. There never were many on here who were arsed about anything unless it fed into their ill-considered prejudices.

Edited by Chris Custodiet

5 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Look what you've done now you pair of thrusters.

You've upset Uncle Traf!

I'm not being called a dick head by some boring sanctimonious pompous cunt. I don't give a fuck if he's about 80, I'll knock the prick out. If you give it, you have to take it.

11 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

There never where many on here who were arsed about anything unless it fed into their ill-considered prejudices.

Deary me

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Serious question: were you abused or suffered a major traumatic event n your childhood?

Serious answer:

Obviously I won't name names but I've been on BWFC forums for years and have been involved in modding and/or creation of four of them during that time.

Over those years and in my capacity as a mod I've had to cross swords with numerous people for many reasons in order to keep the peace or stop people going too far over the line, for the best interests of everybody else on the sites.

The vast majority of people accept it (some reluctantly) but one or two couldn't and have gone on to have a pop at me whenever they can ever since, some of these internet vendettas they carry have been going on for well over ten years now believe it or not.

In the last few years society has raised the awareness of mental health and threads and discussions have appeared on social media, Twitter, Facebook, etc, as well as forums like this.  Individuals have voluntarily talked about the issues they have, some of them resulting from unhappy childhoods.

It wasn't that surprising to me to see a number of those few individuals who have trolled me (and other people) both now and in the past openly discussing their issues.

Although I've had and continue to enjoy a happy life I am well aware of the issues of mental health with one of my cousins suffering from it for years and the impact that it's had on their life and their family's.  

I'm not one to judge and I wish people well but clearly some individuals behaviour on forums as well as real life is effected by their mental state.

It would be good if people could just simply live and let live, rather than tearing things apart.

The only thing we have in common on here is our shared love of BWFC.

Isn't that enough?

19 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

There never where many ...

Shocking grammar..

20 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Don't kid yourself. There never where many on here who were arsed about anything unless it fed into their ill-considered prejudices.

Now who's the dick head?

Posted (edited)

Thank fuck for the ignore button.  

Edited by Mounts Kipper

This thread reminds me of taking an acid tab in Ritzy's back in the early 90's.

28 minutes ago, Traf said:

Shocking grammar..

I think you'll find that was spelling rather than grammar but I've corrected it now.

22 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Thank fuck for the ignore button.  

I think it was Thomas Gray that wrote 'ignorance is bliss'. Enjoy.

9 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

I think you'll find that was spelling rather than grammar but I've corrected it now.

Nah, wrong choice of word = grammar.

2 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

I think it was Thomas Gray that wrote 'ignorance is bliss'. Enjoy.

Never wayched it...fifty shades of Gray. Load of boĺocks - probably got a small nob an' all...

29 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

So it's settled then, we're in the shit because King Cunto Ken fleeced us...Good, that's settled then.

I think you'll find that's for another thread, if not a book. The purpose of this thread is to pay homage to that fine body of men and  women that is the Bolton Wanderers Supporters Trust.

2 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

I think you'll find that's for another thread, if not a book. The purpose of this thread is to pay homage to that fine body of men and  women that is the Bolton Wanderers Supporters Trust.

No the purpose of this thread is to discuss the fanzone.

Shit story...I found out I had a bald patch, rudely, via the BEN backpage. At the inaugral meeting, the bald spot had probably been a while in the making - not anymore though - thanks to Regaine (tm). Now I've a bald spot with thin wispy shit pube hair

Is the beer festival at the UniBolt this year or is it elsewhere? Would be great to replicate it to an extent for each match day.

4 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

If you say so.

I would say the thread title says so you condescending twat

9 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

If you say so.

You're just as laughable as Miami is on the behind the stands bit.

Shoehorning your personal vendetta into every thread possible causing every thread to descend into a tit for tat bitch fest.

At least Natasha was funny in 'her' nonsense

Cuntodiet is one of those folk who would benefit from being twatted. 

It would also appear that there’s a fair few folk who’d be willing to...