Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Lincoln away


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unless it’s a Fjord

That's shallot Hill. Hopefully.

Shocker of a clearance from brockbank for the third

Its not difficult stuff we are Fcuking up

That's the most annoying thing

 

Dunno who hit the ball wide that led to their 4th, but shit

India I reckon

Edited by Casino
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Casino said:

Shocker of a clearance from brockbank for the third

Its not difficult stuff we are Fcuking up

That's the most annoying thing

 

Dunno who hit the ball wide that led to their 4th, but shit

Brockbank will never make it as a footballer; useless and letting Chicksen leave was a big error

This management team is the worst in our history

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Farnywhite said:

Said it Saturday this is the worst Bolton side in living memory if no quality isn’t brought in we won’t win again this season a

isnt that a given considering every player is a free transfer that couldnt get a game elsewhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Farnywhite said:

Said it Saturday this is the worst Bolton side in living memory if no quality isn’t brought in we won’t win again this season a

Was thinking that myself 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HomerJay said:

isnt that a given considering every player is a free transfer that couldnt get a game elsewhere.

I would expect us to be better organised than we are there are hundreds of free transfers out there just expect better but might be wrong 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Casino unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.