Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Lincoln away


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unless it’s a Fjord

That's shallot Hill. Hopefully.

  • Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Be less at Mk , Wimbledon & Blackpool than tonight 

Spot on there, S.

Midweeks'll be shit if you think you're gonna be spanked by 5 - can't even have a good day out.

Not sure if tonight's away attendance will be reached again this season ☹️

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Casino said:

Well, im only doing one of them, and its not that souless plastic place

Nor is it mk

 

Having a long think whether to declare after wimbledon and coventry

Somethings going to need to change

I’ve confirmed Coventry and Shrewsbury, might just pay the lads who arranged coach and stay at home. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Casino said:

Well, im only doing one of them, and its not that souless plastic place

Nor is it mk

 

Having a long think whether to declare after wimbledon and coventry

Somethings going to need to change

Did you give up in the 80's under John McGovern ? keep going man .

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steejay said:

Spot on there, S.

Midweeks'll be shit if you think you're gonna be spanked by 5 - can't even have a good day out.

Not sure if tonight's away attendance will be reached again this season ☹️

Coventry or Birmingham will be the last big turn out 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Casino said:

Well, im only doing one of them, and its not that souless plastic place

Nor is it mk

 

Having a long think whether to declare after wimbledon and coventry

Somethings going to need to change

Coventry went for me when I remembered that they play in Brum. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Fuckin hell mate, you have had it rough!

There's me feeling a bit sorry for myself coz I was brought up in Daubhill & Breightmet!😁

Don't outdo yourself lad, You don't have to class Morris Green as Daubhill 😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
Just now, Mr Grey said:

Don't outdo yourself lad, You don't have to class Morris Green as Daubhill 😀

First ten years at Sunning Hill.

Brought up back to back with High St Baths.

Fuck me, have you seen it now???

I aspired to Morris Green 😀

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The onion, also known as the bulb onion or common onion, is a vegetable that is the most widely cultivated species of the genus Allium. Its close relatives include the garlic, shallot, leek, chive, and Chinese onion.

Keith and the Onion do have a few things in common:

He's common.

his head looks like a fucking bulb,

his side definitely Leeks goals 

he makes as much sense as a Chinese onion in his post match interviews.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, waddy256 said:

Did you give up in the 80's under John McGovern ? keep going man .

Home games, ill never stop

Its my duty

But i spent 165 quid doing rochdale

Cant keep justifying that

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Steejay said:

First ten years at Sunning Hill.

Brought up back to back with High St Baths.

Fuck me, have you seen it now???

I aspired to Morris Green 😀

 

Ah you just hung about with the posh lads at Morris Green

Link to post
Share on other sites

We looked a different side after half time when we went 4-4-2 and brought on O’Grady and really were in the game at 1-1. The collapse after 3-1 was just pathetic. 

Brockbank really was thrown under the bus. A heavily right footed player thrown on at left back for his first game in months. Really felt sorry for him. I understood the need to take Darcy off as he was on a booking and was really struggling, but Hamilton was actually doing quite well at left back so it would have made far more sense to bring Graham on as a straight swap.

Done the last three away games sober. Already booked trains for Wimbledon and Blackpool where sobriety will be the last thing on my mind. Can’t do Coventry and will see how things pan out before deciding to drive to Burton/Doncaster/Shrewsbury. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Casino said:

Home games, ill never stop

Its my duty

But i spent 165 quid doing rochdale

Cant keep justifying that

Not questioning your committment , and yes that far too much cash for a game just down the road....point being youve seen worse . NLF !

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leyther_Matt said:

We looked a different side after half time when we went 4-4-2 and brought on O’Grady and really were in the game at 1-1. The collapse after 3-1 was just pathetic. 

Brockbank really was thrown under the bus. A heavily right footed player thrown on at left back for his first game in months. Really felt sorry for him. I understood the need to take Darcy off as he was on a booking and was really struggling, but Hamilton was actually doing quite well at left back so it would have made far more sense to bring Graham on as a straight swap.

Done the last three away games sober. Already booked trains for Wimbledon and Blackpool where sobriety will be the last thing on my mind. Can’t do Coventry and will see how things pan out before deciding to drive to Burton/Doncaster/Shrewsbury. 

I agree. We looked quite balanced. It was right that Darcy came off but it should have been a straight swap for Graham (he's not the best option but it would surely have been better than upsetting the team shape yet again).

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Parky would be sending teams out to keep the score down.He tried that with our crap kids plus Lowe, Murphy and Weir at Tranmere and lost 5-0 and then resigned because he'd had enough of the basket case.

Youre not wrong Rodge. Parky or Benny we are still getting stuffed . Two cheeks of same arse. In own way both shite . Clubs fucked. Started with Gartside finished by Anderson. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

£165 on what 

elvis is hardcore you ain’t fit to lace his boots 

Elvis was in his jamas and dressing gown at 6pm on saturday

As were you, I hear

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Casino unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.